Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm working full time and doing one of the ucd professional academy courses once a week after a full day's work. I just read thier terms and conditions and as we suspected she has broke thier terms in regard to infringing others privacy! Wonder if anyone from the course has searched for her yet and stumbled across yesterday's story!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm working full time and doing one of the ucd professional academy courses once a week after a full day's work. I just read thier terms and conditions and as we suspected she has broke thier terms in regard to infringing others privacy! Wonder if anyone from the course has searched for her yet and stumbled across yesterday's story!
Every time I hear the latest instalment of what stupid thing Joanne has done next I just hear the Benny Hill theme playing over and over, what a turnip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The people taking that course have the right to know their privacy was infringed upon by this mare. Not only were their names broadcast on Instagram but also their messages, its such an unjustified disclosure too, absolutely grounds for dismissal without a warning. This is a fecking professional PR and communications course, I guess they thought everyone taking it would know this. If anyone has links in UCD I'd urge you to let them know as goodness knows what else she will put on blast. The more I've thought about what she's done here the more disgusted I've become, there is no excuse.

Reactions: 11
Same as. I wonder did she cop that whatever she posted in chat is also seen & saved and potentially viewed by higher ups? No doubt if she was on the chat talking BS shes already red flagged on the radar

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi Babe! No, I don't have Valentine's plans because I'm a grown ass woman with a job and stuff and it's all mainly a pile of tit that really doesn't require a special red dress. Once I've got the kids to bed maybe we'll have a quick shag though? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same as. I wonder did she cop that whatever she posted in chat is also seen & saved and potentially viewed by higher ups? No doubt if she was on the chat talking BS shes already red flagged on the radar
Definitely noted, but maybe as she's paying a stupid amount of money for this it'll be overlooked. I imagine most people doing it are being paid through by their employer. Where the hell did she get the funds?

Reactions: 4
She really should get those hair extentions taken out, they are absolutely wile looking and it's clear to see she hasn't got a clue how to care for or maintain them, a frizzy mess.
Screenshot_20220209-183332_Instagram.jpg

Joanne is now referring to herself as "we", is she including the voices in her head in her posts now?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely noted, but maybe as she's paying a stupid amount of money for this it'll be overlooked. I imagine most people doing it are being paid through by their employer. Where the hell did she get the funds?
From bank of mum and dad of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep, mine is through the employer!

Reactions: 3
Hi Babe! No, I don't have Valentine's plans because I'm a grown ass woman with a job and stuff and it's all mainly a pile of tit that really doesn't require a special red dress. Once I've got the kids to bed maybe we'll have a quick shag though? 🤷‍♀️
Who said romance is dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep, mine is through the employer!
Thought so, are you enjoying your course?

She needs to stop wearing the puff sleeves doesn't she? I've lost my way since the pandemic but are they even still en vogue?
A sustainable fashion person not buying anything new should really be cutting those off, cutting up dresses and jeans etc....no? Why oh why are we seeing the exact same thing every week? Get a clue!

I
Well this is going well.... 😬😬
View attachment 1051171
I hope it continues this way. God forgive me but I wouldn't give her a brass farthing, there is no way to know if its donated or not. Can we terrible add scam artist to her resume? Just shows you though she has no genuine support.

Reactions: 6
What’s the stayin in outfit?😅🙈 the westlife hoodie and grey pj bottoms is it?!
She’s so childish hence why I think she has to have some sort of social issues. she doesn’t know how to act in social situations even on online ‘lectures’ 😅

she needs to start acting her age, get a job with this on demand course done along side a full time job. There is absolutely no reason she can’t work apart from her own laziness

Reactions: 9
Just shows you though she has no genuine support.
Totally, not even a pity donation from a family member to get the ball rolling?
You would think someone with 20k "followers" should be able to muster up a euro per follower on average at least, it's actually pretty sad. Her following/clout is like everything else in her life - fantasy.

Reactions: 3
Is she deleting comments again? It says 18 but there's only 4/5 that I can see

Reactions: 5
I'd love to know whats being said. Anyone catch anything?
I haven't seen anything, she's surprisingly fast at removing negative comments, it must be the only thing that she's proactive and efficient at! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.