Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseyned99

I think there's more than enough proof on her instagram and tiktok that she's a layabout, and should not be recieving any social welfare. I'm seriously thinking of reporting her after that nasty tiktok about 9-5 jobs!!!!!! So many pictures and videos of her lazing around the house in her pyjamas and in no way is looking for a job. She has studied in college and worked in the bank previously so surely there is nothing stopping her from job seeking???? I'm just so pissed off with her at this stage something needs to be done!!!!!!!

Also - how will she ever get brand deals now after all those screenshots of her absolutely volatile tweets? Surely this will never be a "career" for her now when these can resurface and be sent to brands?
What was her tiktok about 9-5s?

Ratsout

VIP Member
How long has it been now ladies? 6 weeks ? Jesus she must have got some talking down to which is only good because sheโ€™s flogging a dead horse while wearing all old clothes

Didn't she say she was driving her mother around in her live ?
She's bringing you moody.

She's bringing you statement boots.

She's bringing you the poses.

She's bringing you the passenger seat of her Mam's Ford Fiesta and a provisional driving license.

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
A good friend of mine is an only child. She has lived abroad in two different countries one of which she didnt speak the language and is now fluent. She has a very successful career. She is as far from spoiled as someone can be and is so generous with her time and is a great friend. Not all only children live up to the stereotype. You get lazy, entitled people everywhere regardless of how many siblings they have.
Im not saying all only children are like Joanne, I'm just saying that in my opinion a lot of her behaviour seems to be down to her being an only child and having a very sheltered upbringing....if she had had a sibling then she perhaps wouldn't have grown up thinking that the world revolves around her and she would have been forced to go out into the big bad world, get a job and earn her own money.....