Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220202-132027_Instagram.jpg

Trotting out the "be kind" mantra again.....been reading tattle recently Joanne?
I guess "be kind" just applies to when people are talking about YOU, not when you are spewing your hate about anyone and everyone on twitter - no-one has forgotten the awful things you have said about various celebrities, people from other countries, people from your own country, past colleagues, past friends, your own freaking family....hypocritical much dear?

Reactions: 6
New reel is up! The neighbours must be feeling the tremors with each jump!
All those costume changes to end up dressed like a giant sparkly tampon, if you had any friends in reality Joanne they would tell you to burn each and every one of those pieces! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New reel is up! The neighbours must be feeling the tremors with each jump!
All those costume changes to end up dressed like a giant sparkly tampon, if you had any friends in reality Joanne they would tell you to burn each and every one of those pieces! 🤣
OMG..the outfits are awful. #sparklytampon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest Tiktok, WTF ?? Anybody ?
Wasn't she saying yesterday about how great 2022 was so far? Make up your mind love! 🥴
She comes across so babyish in her tiktoks, in this one the birds nest hair, ridiculously long talons, escaped lunatic outfit and general odd demeanor is just so....unsettling to watch....she's increasingly giving off crazy person vibes 😳

Reactions: 7
I try give this doll a wide berth when it comes to taking piss, coz, well, ye know. But duck me iv had a day of accountability in work so she’s getting it both barrels.
First off.,. If she spins in this silver number she could wash cars in a texaco car wash
Second off… the bleeping sleeves on this deep space nine number.
Third and forth:
JoCro in hairdressers: “no just limp at the top, greasy middle and curl the tongs 3 times from the end”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone ever asked her anything in her live Q&A's? I'd be tempted to ask her if she'd ever take any advice on board from these threads. I'm sure it's probably a waste of time, I'd be blocked and called a hater/troll for suggesting she take some constructive criticism on board. Or ask her genuinely for a 'friend' I'm concerned about, who has spent the last 3 years or so attempting to become an influencer, but is only getting views and comment's for all the wrong reasons and she's never going to be the next love island breakout star and how long until she should just pack it in and get a 9 to 5 like the majority of us? If she doesn't read between the lines I'm sure she'll spew out some positive and inspiring quotes about never giving up on your dreams and you're a queen hun keep believing in yourself and you'll get there blah blah blah.
Surely somebody has tried reaching out to her in private at some stage? 🤔

Reactions: 5
She's advertising a live tonight again, it's hard to feel enthusiasm, she's just gonna not show up again with zero notice or excuse, why should it be different this time?
And the topics will be "serious" or "fun"? Is she going to dress up as a clown for the "fun" topic? (Let's face it, the make up is already sorted for that). What hard hitting topics will she be discussing on a "serious" live?
I wish she would stop saying she has "college" work to do, you're not attending college Joanne you are doing an online course where essentially you've paid your way to a qualification.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact she thinks she is crazy busy with a little online course is part of the problem. Some people will be doing it alongside a full time job.

I try give this doll a wide berth when it comes to taking piss, coz, well, ye know. But duck me iv had a day of accountability in work so she’s getting it both barrels.
First off.,. If she spins in this silver number she could wash cars in a texaco car wash
Second off… the bleeping sleeves on this deep space nine number.
Third and forth:
JoCro in hairdressers: “no just limp at the top, greasy middle and curl the tongs 3 times from the end”
Howling. I don't think I've ever seen anyone with worse hair and makeup skills.

Reactions: 10
So what did we all vote for? Fun or serious? 🤣🤣 I don't know which one would be more entertaining 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So it's going to be a "fun" live, eeeeeh OK Joanne, how exactly is that going to go? I know it will be fun for tattlers to see what a mess you make of it but that's about it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.