Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Erinslife

Chatty Member
The fuckin panic on her coming in that door in the second part of tonights reel🤣🤣🤣Was she being chased by paparazzi or what🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BigMavis

VIP Member
Naw. I fear Putin has definitely had a hand in this, no way would JoCro ever get a job. She's twirled too close to the edge and the tides swept her 240km out to sea and some big Russian lads have caught her. I'm probably right.

• Haha

Sarah-e

What was girlcrew?
Girlcrew, was an app. It was around few years ago. Think got made redundant about 2 years ago.

You could post events, or join events just and was just for girls.

I met a few amazing people through it, and Joanne...

She ruined it for a few girls. Most thought she was very strange at the start. But she fell out with each girl one by one.

Ooh I'd love to hear more please! ☕
Haha there's a few stories alright, just don't want to out myself.

Let's just say everything has to go her way or no way.

If the attention isn't on her, she will make it happen in a positive or negative way.. mainly negative obviously..

She really likes Westlife so much she went multiple nights when they preformed in Dublin, each night with another girl and both times ended in drama.

If she goes on night out, her dad nearly always collected her (didn't matter till what time).

Most girls ended up just making events through text instead of the app, to prevent her from knowing and joining.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Fund accountant, I am dead🤣 I wouldn’t trust her to count sheep.
How many different qualifications is that now, I can’t keep up😅 She’ll be coming back telling us her absence was due to a stint in space with Nasa.

• Haha
  • Heart

BordnaRóna

I can't wait for the explanation. Maybe she will use interpretive dance kicks and head bangs to tell us what she's been up to 🤪💃

• Haha

Emg85

She really should get those hair extentions taken out, they are absolutely wile looking and it's clear to see she hasn't got a clue how to care for or maintain them, a frizzy mess.
Screenshot_20220209-183332_Instagram.jpg

Joanne is now referring to herself as "we", is she including the voices in her head in her posts now?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just back from work! What did I miss? What's going on with the hate for polish people. People in general are assholes. I wouldn't single out one race or whatever 😅😅😅 someone should say it to her on her latest insta post. Or on the live, would be even better 😂
Not just Polish People…. our JoCro seems to have issue with anyone from Norther Ireland too. 😱

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
That's the same voice I used to use in my teens when I called into work on a pretend sickie. Awww memories.

• Haha

Erinslife

Chatty Member
A snip from Joanne’s final project submission:

“I am Joanne and I am 31. I went into Social Media in 2020 and decided I really liked it and went from there to having almost 20,000 followers. My followers seem to engage well with my reels in which I twirl, almost fall and regain my balance like a pro. My followers also engage well with makeup tutorials and are always asking me for tips on lipstick application. I decided I am going to be an influencer and have worked hard to get this far. I work for 1 hour a day between hair and nail appointments. I take 51 weeks annual leave each year.I shoot content with some props including a costa cup which shows you do not have to spend too much to make good content. I will use this course to grow my following and ultimately I will fraudulently broadcast that I have a degree in PR and Marketing when in reality this is just a pile of shit my Mum and Dad are paying for. The End.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Big things are coming… the excitement!!

I wonder what big things could be coming?🤔
A Big Mac? A big Costa cup? A big shite maybe…

• Haha

Emg85

Screenshot_20220120-190040_Instagram.jpg

What is she wittering on about? I swear her captions always sound like they have been put through Google translate 3 or 4 times before being translated back to English 😂

• Haha

meadowaj

Shes an gross ignorant mess! Vile creature. I would really, really love to have a stern word with the madam!
Also the vitriol towards people who live in the North is disgusting, the arrogance to think that because you are born on one side of an island vs 6 hour drive up the road makes you in any way superior to them is racism . . . against your own kind!!!! Dumb bitch!

How do you report someone for benefits fraud????

She's off to the doctors AGAIN, draining the system dry the entitled heap of shite

• Heart

Havinagawk

It was the one from the lad thinking of divorcing his wife because she gave up work to take up influencing and now does nothing around the house that topped the bill for me

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jox

Chatty Member
If you do fancy going down a rabbit hole, you just go to the profile of the person you wish to search, and up in the right hand corner there is a little magnifying glass that u click on and u can search the profile by key word😁
Never ever search these words: Hate, sick or Tired. You will scroll through pages of stuff!
although this gave me a right chuckle:

Attachments

• Haha
negative test?? But sure she said she has tested negative the whole time 😅😅 I don’t understand?!! She was isolating as she said she had a cold but (she didn’t sound like it when she was on chattin during the week) and wanted to keep her Mam safe but it’s not covid as she done antigens. So is it breaking news she got a negative now?!

also I’d say she is 💯 glued to this thread 😅

• Haha