Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying clothes from charity shops is great as the money goes to a good cause but they are also vital in providing under privileged people access to affordable clothing. Those are nice dresses that no doubt will spend the rest of their days living on Jocros bedroom floor next to her festering dolly shoes. It's a waste . . . Or are they actually new season Penny's?
Speaking of which .... Do you want to see a picture of her room when she was at uni ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi Joanne, seeing as you are reading these ...why the f*ck would you put a sticker on your inhaler when its always on the outside of box???? And yes you're right it will probably be the only friend you'll ever have if you continue with the shite your posting, the lies and the way you have treated people.... 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Its on her stories on Insta
When I go in for some reason there's no stories. I'll keep checking.

I wonder has she restricted me, I made a smart comment on one of her reels and now all the comments are gone on that post... the reel from 2 days ago. Isn't that the one where she was flat out deleting comments?

Reactions: 3
Yep if you cant see her stories, she has indeed made sure you cant or lives, videos either by unsharing stories in setting. Maybe she reached her block limit?

Reactions: 1
Just logged in on my mams account. She has indeed restricted me and has the comments on that post hid from me, also deleted my comment 🤣 I didn't even say anything bad. Someone said she liked her skirt and asked where she got it. I simply said unfortunately it's all old clothes so we can't buy!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol aww....bless her petty angry vengeful nature 🤣
How dafank does she intend on engaging her "fans" that she "loves" if she unshares her stories??? Worst thing of all is that all those genuine developing influencers - that post comments - have much better quality post, pics, reels, videos and genuine engagement.... if she ever bothered to lure herself away from self gratification and take a look. She could learn a thing or two....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When I grow up I wanna be Joanne Cronin. She’s everything you would want to be in your 30’s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but I still can't get over the sticker on the inhaler. She could get that pharmacist into trouble, especially now with covid. Oh my god 😳 like she us 30 years of age.. my 5 year old would know better for crying out loud

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain to me the significance of the sticker on the inhaler?

(Sorry folks, I’m just a bit ignorant... I remember when we were kids my brother had one + a ventilator, but now that I think I don’t ever recall a sticker on the actually inhaler either blue or brown)

Reactions: 2
That room! And she has just carried that on even now, given what we have seen of her adult bedroom

I think she posted that pic (of course without context) of inhaler with sticker to say THERE! SEE TATTLE, I AM SICK, IM NOT FAKING IT
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.