Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to start???
Usual oddness from JoCro, over Christmas we saw her amazing makeup skills were she dipped her face in gold glitter, voilà festive! She shared her Christmas Dinner consisting of icelands finest sea food starter burnt to a crisp in the deep fat fryer.
She's been plagued by illness always right before her scheduled lives. 5 times now. 5! Talk about bad luck!
And just today some tweets dating back to 2011 have been uncovered, stating that she thinks Polish people are assholes, as are men and her old work colleagues.
Personally I think things are going to kick off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s also having trouble with the days of the week. Thursday is now Friday and she’s available Monday because she’s isolating til Wednesday.
Lives are promised, polls are completed asking us what to talk about. Decisions are made. No live takes place.
Transitions are getting better amidst boot flinging and finger clicking.
2011 Twitter reveals her word of the week was ‘asshole’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220116-174234_Instagram.jpg

And as if we could forget, Joannes happiness is the ONLY thing in the world that matters, get a job you tedious woman.
In other news she tested negative for covid, stunt cup will be back in action tomorrow after lunchtime when she drags her lazy ass out of bed.

Reactions: 7
She really just doesn't know her ass from her elbow and doesn't deserve the air time...she keeps letting followers down. Its the same loop over and over.....its boring Joanne you need help if your reading this.

Reactions: 3
Remind me what the 3 degrees are in again please.
Politics and history and I can't remember, was there a faux law degree in there somewhere? Anyway, she failed her exams but is still claiming these qualifications 🙄
I would imagine that a politics/history course is heavy on research, essay writing and composition skills, take a look at her blog "boldsassychic" (LOL) for her "essays", to get an understanding of why she failed so miserably.

• Haha
🙈 tomorrow's live will be horrendous if she goes ahead with it. Her with the "educational" blogs on racism and all the while these tweets were just sitting there.

• Haha
🙈 tomorrow's live will be horrendous if she goes ahead with it. Her with the "educational" blogs on racism and all the while these tweets were just sitting there.
If anyone brings it up though they’ll just be instantly blocked 👎

Politics and history and I can't remember, was there a faux law degree in there somewhere? Anyway, she failed her exams but is still claiming these qualifications 🙄
I would imagine that a politics/history course is heavy on research, essay writing and composition skills, take a look at her blog "boldsassychic" (LOL) for her "essays", to get an understanding of why she failed so miserably.
So not Art then ?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can imagine Joanne showing up for her first day of an arts degree with crayons and colouring books 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just back from work! What did I miss? What's going on with the hate for polish people. People in general are assholes. I wouldn't single out one race or whatever 😅😅😅 someone should say it to her on her latest insta post. Or on the live, would be even better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah, her alleged arts degree was the history/politics one from ucd...which she didnt finish.... while falsly claiming she had a law degree from ucd... remember that from my abtran days when she was sneering at others for having a law degree from Griffith College Cork and not like her precious (albeit fictitious it turned out) law degree from UCD... even funnier it turned out she never held a law degree but then applied to Griffith College to study law and couldnt cope with it or understand it dropped out at 1st set of exams... and then had a brain wave to study law in London getting daily regular flights between Cork and London after Brexit was a confirmed thing!

• Wow
  • Haha
So in 2016 she couldn’t wait to leave her college friends behind as she was pissed off with them 🤣 then in 2021 she looks back with fond memories.
and she also is dropping out in 2016 😅

18B09394-3293-43D7-816C-E65CCEB5CC84.jpeg
DFA58562-9D23-4CFA-B74B-7120F84F617E.jpeg
6489C0E4-0582-4FDB-9738-4B52125D4A6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.