Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne does nothing BUT harp on about her "mental health". There are plenty of people who struggle but aren't carrying on the way Joanne is.
Her main problem is she has too much bloody time to devote to her wants, her needs, her thoughts, journalling, meditating blah blah blah - it never ends.
Joanne is using "mental health" as an excuse for being a lazy cow and pulls out this card when it suits her, manipulative as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The new reel…. In the same manky/crusty get up in the before as the reel from yesterday…. NICE…
And the head roll transition she’s like the girl from the exorcist….!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah no, she has to be taking the piss with that live. I listened to the first few mins of dating advice. And she’s saying fun date ideas - bored games ffs she’s 31 not 11 😅 like she’s not living in the real world.
Also her ideal date - not a meal cause you can’t talk to the person but she’d go to a cafe 🤣
I couldn’t listen to the rest too cringe! I might pluck up the courage later with a glass of wine 🙈

As for that westlife jumper she’s making reels in it the last 3 days 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Joanne does nothing BUT harp on about her "mental health". There are plenty of people who struggle but aren't carrying on the way Joanne is.
Shes most likely ignoring her own mental health treatment plan from her mental health team as i genuinely think they would discourage the course and meet up group. If she was able to walk away from social media without a care for the likes for 1 wk, why cant she set it aside for 6 months and work on her recovery as its only feeding her symptoms

Also her ideal date - not a meal cause you can’t talk to the person but she’d go to a cafe 🤣
No chance of her applying for first dates ireland so!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lads not to be mean about mental health or anything, I've been there and still am. But can she duck off with the mental health talk now! There's no stigma around it anymore. duck off Joanne , you bellend 🙄
I lost my son to mental health issues and it really maddens me when people spout trite quotes for IG content.and likes. So yes I totally agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220204_225821_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
Your one on late late Eurovision may have taken outfit advice from Jojo. The sparkly jumpsuit 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She looks like an 80s rocker in that new post.
Omg she actually does 😂😂😂 #alloldclothes 🤣🤣 people are tagging their friends taking the piss out of her and she can't even see it 🤣 unless she's choosing to ignore them 🙈

• Haha
Screenshot_20220205-191357_Instagram.jpg

How does she not feel like a complete tit 🤣 she looks like the world shittest super hero!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Really really low budget beyond shitter than tit version of these greats plus super woman's boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's bringing you moody.

She's bringing you statement boots.

She's bringing you the poses.

She's bringing you the passenger seat of her Mam's Ford Fiesta and a provisional driving license.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She's bringing you the passenger seat of her Mam's Ford Fiesta and a provisional driving license.
Is she only on a provisional? At almost 30 ? Oh dear

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she not in her 30's???
she's 31 next month. As she keeps saying in her question boxes 😂 there isn't a ln age to when you have to get all those things. I don't drive myself (in my 30s) nothing to be putting someone down over She's a nut though 🙈😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
she's 31 next month. As she keeps saying in her question boxes 😂 there isn't a ln age to when you have to get all those things. I don't drive myself (in my 30s) nothing to be putting someone down over She's a nut though 🙈😂😂😂
Oh I wasn't questioning the driving I was just questioning her age lol. I couldn't care less if she can drive or not!

Reactions: 2
Oh I wasn't questioning the driving I was just questioning her age lol. I couldn't care less if she can drive or not!
Oops I was supposed to reply to Donegal woman. The one you originally replied to 😂 sorry

Can't imagine her in the top JJ is wearing 🙈 she commented saying she would love the top. JJ is in a different league to her regarding pics/hair/make up/clothes. So so soooo different.

Reactions: 1
Didn't she say she was driving her mother around in her live ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.