Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there's more than enough proof on her instagram and tiktok that she's a layabout, and should not be recieving any social welfare. I'm seriously thinking of reporting her after that nasty tiktok about 9-5 jobs!!!!!! So many pictures and videos of her lazing around the house in her pyjamas and in no way is looking for a job. She has studied in college and worked in the bank previously so surely there is nothing stopping her from job seeking???? I'm just so pissed off with her at this stage something needs to be done!!!!!!!

Also - how will she ever get brand deals now after all those screenshots of her absolutely volatile tweets? Surely this will never be a "career" for her now when these can resurface and be sent to brands?
How many pubs and restaurants struggled to get staff of late she could easily if she actually wanted to work have gotten a job. I waitressed, I was crap at it and absolutely hated it but I done it rather than sitting around scratching me hole.

Does she realise that quantity isn't exactly quality? Like, she actually does not need to post a picture each day of her wearing the same "all old clothes" we've seen styled badly 100 tomes before. She is such a bore. I initially followed her because she was a bit out there and I was curious now it's just a snooze fest of the same regurgitated rubbish. Go home Joanne your drunk!!

Reactions: 8
Those that are getting their comments deleted on Joannes insta should just comment in the morning, anytime before 1pm, Joanne is fast asleep until then 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isolation over, Joanne will now be back at large roaming aimlessly around Cork brandishing her tripod and Costa cup to take pictures of herself against the dreariest backdrops she can find #alloldclothes
The most surprising thing is she's actually made a post before 10am! She must be glued to tattle, either that or she has a hair/nails appointment that she had to rise for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
negative test?? But sure she said she has tested negative the whole time 😅😅 I don’t understand?!! She was isolating as she said she had a cold but (she didn’t sound like it when she was on chattin during the week) and wanted to keep her Mam safe but it’s not covid as she done antigens. So is it breaking news she got a negative now?!

also I’d say she is 💯 glued to this thread 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ummmmm....not worrying at all ....
Eeeeeep! 😳 Can you imagine Joanne being in possession of a gun, silly mare hasn't even read the competition details at the bottom, clearly says USA only. She really isn't the brighted bulb is our Joanne.

Reactions: 3
Two words school shooter.
This is one dangerous woman and should be on a watch list.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220119-130142_Chrome.jpg

Baaaaaahahaha! I think this tweet sums up Joannes career and work ethic rather succintly, the twitter search function is a real treasure trove 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve spent the past hour in work singing “Oh Pissy tree Oh Pissy tree, santa thinks I’m sexyyyy” then cracking up laughing. Glad nearly everyone else is out sick or they’d have me committed…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah well, I've been on my own for almost nine years now, I guess another year or two waiting on the dating advice won't hurt 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Buying clothes from charity shops is great as the money goes to a good cause but they are also vital in providing under privileged people access to affordable clothing. Those are nice dresses that no doubt will spend the rest of their days living on Jocros bedroom floor next to her festering dolly shoes. It's a waste . . . Or are they actually new season Penny's?

Reactions: 2
Girls the inhaler... WHAT THE duck. I'm a pharmacy tech & no way would we open a ventolin box & place the sticker on the actual inhaler 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she done that herself for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Girls the inhaler... WHAT THE duck. I'm a pharmacy tech & no way would we open a ventolin box & place the sticker on the actual inhaler 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she done that herself for attention
I have this exact inhaler & have never received it without a box she is absolutely tapped

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.