Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had an awful thought... imagine being on the course with Joanne, having spent your hard EARNED dosh to be there. There is always one headache in any class but she would be extra. I think I'd be looking for a refund 😑
Yeah, no doubt she'd be telling everyone about her 20k "followers", earned because she's just so media savvy and good at what she does (nothing to do with mass purchasing followers and people following her for the lolz). She would be acting like she has nothing to learn, absolute nightmare 🙄

Reactions: 6
As usual its the JoCro show. She can't help herself can she? I would be so pissed if I was there to learn and this woman continued to detail the lessons talking about her non existent influencer career. Hopefully they can stick her on mute and have a lol at her carry on.

Reactions: 4
I was very bored last night and looked her up on YouTube 😳😂😂 the make up video and the beach curls 🙈 showing clothes in another one. She actually had a few comments on them and one to two thousand views. These were a year old. Has she left YouTube? No new videos.

• Haha
And there we have all the participants names displayed for all to see. She could get kicked off for that stupidity and it would be rightly deserved.

Reactions: 17
And there we have all the participants names displayed for all to see. She could get kicked off for that stupidity and it would be rightly deserved.
Was just about to say the same! Surely data protection laws have to come into effect here....

Wow there won’t be much dipping the soliders into that egg it’s as hard as 🤣

View attachment 1048083
Take a hammer and chisel to get through that! Wouldnt know whether to eat it or play tennis with it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its a real shame, that could be such an amazing group. I really hope someone else is organising everything and this is just her way of trying to look busy and important. Like the busy bee doing a full time course and navigating the influencer world and all those lucrative brand deals she's harping on about. Joanne hasn't made a penny from insta and she's had ample opportunity to do so, Irish brands have been super kind to her too and have been burned badly in doing so. Shes even taken herself on to local radio station pages and managed to snag an interview under false pretenses making them and her look like fools. Shes a liability, making up stories and once she imagines them she believes they are totally factual. Its embarrassing 😳
What radio station was she on?!

Reactions: 5
What radio station was she on?!
Red fm I think. It was a station based in Cork. Some woman had had her business insta account hacked and lost all her followers, our JoJo had been sanctioned by insta for buying followers and decided to hijack the cause. She made a huuuugggeee thing of these unknown bot accounts following her and destroying her page and the bad guys at instagram wouldn't help her. It was hilarious. The jock was left scratching his head and some poor tech expert just about gave up the will to live.
She even set up a new page the loooooolaaaaaa

Reactions: 6
Oh my ... cant really believe shes that stupid to put up a post of her online lecture, big no-no, if that was a company business meeting, a training over zoom or team, shed be in heaps of trouble to losing her job
In my job if we put up so much as a selfie with our computer screen in the background (even if it's blank) you're out the door, people have been shown the door....

I'd love to know who takes the pictures of her when she does a "shoot" around cork city.

Reactions: 3
The podcast from redfm is still available from 14th july just skip to 31:40 https://redfm.ie/podcast/14th-july-2021-2/?pod_id=79089
Oh bless you for posting it, I hadn't heard it! Ah jaysus such a load of babble! She definitely bought her followers, I note how she said that "brands don't want to work with you if you have less than 10k followers" - there's your motive right there!

I'd love to know who takes the pictures of her when she does a "shoot" around cork city.
She has her trusty tripod, she's taking the pictures of herself, can you imagine walking down the street seeing that clown pouting and posing into the distance! 🤣

Ok i listened to podcast. dated 14th July. Neill asked if she had to shut down her account because of the "bots", she said on it the podcast "yes I had to start from scratch three weeks ago and am now up to 4000 followers".... so if you look at Joannes first post its dated 31st August 2019.....did she actually tell these lies??? Or have i missed something 🤯🤯🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 2
How did she get rid of the ‘bots’ and keep her account then? 🤔

also, does she keep deleting comments on her post? It shows 11 comments but when I click in I can only see 3 comments 🤷‍♀️

Firstly I think the bot thing started because insta shadow banned her and she was probably at risk of losing her account, then off the back of that things were getting quite heavy here and she started to panic. A lot of influencers have copped on that their threads are deleted if they're under a certain amount, I believe Joanne wanted her thread gone. Can't remember what had been uncovered at the time but it was pretty shady, could just have been the university stuff which is fairly old news now. She definitely was not hacked or plagued by bot accounts following the GTT comp, she totally made that up, she's quite cunning really. But to go on the radio and openly make a tube of herself with this lie is bonkers. Notice she forgets herself and says she only received fake messages from fake people telling her she'd bought her followers, hahaha I bet she did.

Reactions: 9
I see she was looking for more Live suggestions, so much for being a "content creator".
Can you remember thread 1 she had got someone sent off insta by way of pitchforks accused as a troll, was her name katie or jemma by any chance? Did the girl ever come back?

Reactions: 3
"I would hate people like that"..... off she goes hating again
I'd love to read that whole covno 🤣 she just has to let the 11 people on the call know that she is a 'content creator'.
It's already cringe but I bet the conversation had nothing to do with anything related to content creation. It's kind of like when she randomly throws in that she is a feminist after talking about BLM 🤣
Joanne would definitely tell people she was a content creator/influencer within the first 5 minutes of meeting someone.

She's deleting away at comments on insta again, I wonder what's being said? 🤔
Oh lord, another live coming this week, she can't possibly think it's a good idea after last weeks shambles?
Joanne is opening herself up to obvious trolling and choosing to ignore or answer them as if they are serious, then wondering why her mental health is suffering. Getting attention trumps all with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.