Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm not looking for sympathy here at all but need to get this off my chest.

Jo, I know you read this thread. You make a mockery of mental health issues. Claiming to have depression. Well let me tell you something, I've not seen my friends since way before the first lockdown, why, because my mental health is so crippling I don't want to leave the house or to even get dressed. I definitely don't think to take pictures/videos of myself whilst I'm crying.

Claiming to feel better when people buy your 'merchandise' is laughable. I sit thinking whether my family would be better off without me. No amount of buying my tat would change how I am feeling. I know people deal with things differently and that some days are better than others but really you need to take a step back and look at what you're saying/doing.
P.s stop trying to guilt people into buying your stuf

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Ellen19

Chatty Member
New tittle suggestion

Jo unfiltered life #3: benifts cheat and a toxic mother, rotten teeth, she couldn't be rougher

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but if you bite your kid as a way of "teaching them a lesson" you're a child abuser. I don't care if noone agrees. I don't care if it makes me sound like a hippy dippy bitch. There are ways to discipline and teach children without laying your hands or teeth on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Bella29

Chatty Member
I’m not going to lie, this woman infuriates me SO much, she’s made ‘struggling mum’ into her personality when she is far from it, she’s a lazy attention seeking slob!

I’m currently suffering with my mental health, have been signed off from work for 2 months, I’m self employed and have rent to pay on a shop I can’t physically get myself up and into. My 5 year old wouldn’t have a clue, I pull myself together and make sure he doesn’t see anything. This evening I’ve taught him how to knit, last night we made muffins. I have no family on the island I live on. I wouldn’t be able to get myself dolled up and make TikTok’s even if I wanted to! I can’t even bring myself to answer the phone to friends and family!

She wouldn’t know what a real struggle is if it hit her in the face!

Sorry for the long rant, can’t stand this slob

• Heart
Reactions: 25

SIZZLEg

Thank fuck she had that abortion. She shouldn't have kids. Sounds fucking harsh but she has so much time to herself when they are at school nursery as she doesn't work! And now can't cope on day fucking 1 of half term. Cant wait till they go to their grandparents. Fuck off and parent properly you cunt. Sorry but she really fucking makes me angry!! Selfish bitch

Reactions: 25

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Okay guys. We're all adults here, we can all address when we've taken it too far. We comment on a lot of things on here, and I will agree by no means we worshipped Birchfamily, we just said welcome. But we have taken it too far.

We never should've called her scrunchies shit. It's obviously quite upset her.

Oh bloody hell she said your name so what. Who's life is in danger. This is just laughable. Where will you be taking this and to do what?
Dont get me wrong, she provides me with so much cringey material but this is just nonsense
Oh hello "new member". Doxxing someone when you have a platform so unfortunately large as Jo's can be quite serious. What if one of her 'lovelies' has more than the average screws loose and lives in the vicinity of Birchfamily?

Would you want someone with loads of followers announcing your name in a video where they're saying you're lying etc? I don't think so. Button up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
has she gained more weight I'm the same age would be mortified to be that big 🤢
Being 'that big' isn't the worse thing about her. The fact she lies and begs her way through life is the worse. People are fat, no need to be harsh :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The most disturbing part about the fish finger video is how smug and proud she is of starving her child for 24 hours?
If my little girl doesn’t like what I’ve made for tea she gets something else (usually toast or something I can whack in the oven but, something!) as adults we can say we don’t fancy something or make something else for ourselves, why is it any different for a child? She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
People are saying to contact the police hahahahaha

“ Hello mr policeman, someone on tattle has emptied my Amazon wishlist”
Bloody heard it all now 😂😂😂

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
If I had gone out for dinner ( I never do because I am genuinely aggrophobic and have severe anxiety) and had a panic attack I wouldn't be coming home to get changed and then go back... Not a chance. I would be so emotionally drained I would be getting my PJs on curled up on the sofa. It's all for attention

• Heart

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Anyone else wish they could live her life? No work?, readily available babysitting?, massage? Tan? Clothes hauls? Eating out and takeaways? Holiday abroad? Able to get up an put on a full face of make up?

Not bad for someone signed off for depression 😒

Reactions: 20

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, but listing off all the meals out you have had this week, while complaining you have no money, setting up go fund me pages and wish lists is so unclassy! Meanwhile my husband works 50 hours a week and I work part time, and we feel guilty for having a chippy tea last night and a quick pub lunch between working today!

Reactions: 20

lalalulah

So when it was Logan’s birthday she was saying how she can’t afford to get him presents , massive sob story. So the presents he got were from strangers off tiktok.

Now it’s her birthday she’s got a bed full of presents ,off out to London with Ryan no doubt for a fancy dinner. Such a poor excuse of a mother i don’t think she’s ever once put her kids first !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So we all know Jo is reading this, so here is a direct message for her.

I have read all of these posts and reserved judgement because we all go through things and cope with them in different ways. Sometimes even acting out to get the attention we crave. This is life and as adults it is something we all have to deal with, but we don't spready is around on SM and try to call it empowerment.

I have now unfollowed you, Jo, on all your Social Media. not because of your lies and your inability to remember the lies you tell, but because you thought it was ok to call out your followers for not 'spreading the love' and following all the small business you claim to love.

Is this a deal you have with them that you either earn commission or freebies if they increase their followers and sales or did you actually buy from these people and are giving them a shout of for a great product or service because I would be interested to see what you bought from them and your review.

I for one was not interested in following these small business, not because of them, but because their products and services we not of interest to me and I'm not interesting in filling up my news feed with things I do not care about.

You had no right to point out to your followers that you were 'watching' them and keeping track. You even went so far as to pointing out that out of 4000 views only 20 people went on to click and follow.

And the sarcasm and condescending tone in your voice was unnecessary.

For somebody who wanted to spread love, support and positivity to all 'her lovelies' should perhaps go and and read theirs definition because it has been lost in translation. By the way, you can google this, no effort required.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Jo opened up her life on a very public platform, she should expect people to have opinions. She has quite a significant following on tiktok and her reach is wide enough that word has obviously got back to her exes family that she had been speaking about them online. Why should they not want to get their version heard? Their story will be bias in their favour, just as Jo's is biased in her favour. Maybe her ex is a shit dad, we didnt need to know that, but she CHOSE to tell us that, so now we know what her opinion is, we can form our own. Birch chose to tell us he's not a shit dad, so we can form our own opinions on that too.

We know she reads here, she did a video the other week and I actually commented at the time that I liked the fact she had a sense of humour about someone emptying her wishlist 😁

However, Jo also chose to reveal this lady's name to her followers, a lady who anonymously (as far as her real name was concerned) posted on an Internet forum and now said woman is getting hate from strangers who don't have a clue who she is or what she is like. Sure, Jo gets hate (I've yet to see a creator on tiktok that doesn't get some kind of hate) but, again, she chose to live her life in public, to show her face, to tell tiktok her name and personal life. Birch didn't. I didnt watch all the live, I don't know her name but if I did I sure as shit wouldn't be searching Facebook to find her so I could tell her what I thought of her cos she told a different version of a story some cunt from tiktok told me 😳 But Jo knew that's exactly what her followers would do, she will have seen it enough times before with other creators setting their followers on people who don't agree with them.

Oops, sorry, that was a bit of an essay....

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, what!!!!! She's tipped me over the edge today! Let's brush our teeth together, jog the fuck on you condescending little prick!

• Haha

VIP Member
I've just thought of a name for her cook book, how about "Sloppy Jo's" its got her name and description of the food all in one catchy title, I thought it was ace pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mumofboys2010

Her latest post this morning seems very pleased with her self that she sent a 9 year old to school without eating tea or breakfast... Seriously something wrong with her. As adults if we dont feel like eating something then we dont we have that choice same as he should.. He will be starving by now.

• Wow
  • Sick

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, but listing off all the meals out you have had this week, while complaining you have no money, setting up go fund me pages and wish lists is so unclassy! Meanwhile my husband works 50 hours a week and I work part time, and we feel guilty for having a chippy tea last night and a quick pub lunch between working today!
That's annoyed the life out of me... We got a takeaway and a bottle of wine last night after I spent the day (I'm on annual leave - and I am cleaner, so talk about a busman's holiday 😂) gutting the house while my husband was at work and I just couldn't be arsed cooking. Feel so guilty (and fat and slightly hungover) today yet she's been out more this week than I have been in 12 months! I will probably now have to walk to work and back next week cos I won't have enough spare for the bus as all our direct debits come out on Monday... She doesn't know the meaning of the word skint.
This is not a woe is me post, I am happy in my life, we work hard, own our house and save for a holiday every year. I would rather be in my position than having to beg strangers on the Internet for gifts, prancing about in my underwear for the world to see to get views and setting up go fund me's like she does. Fucking twat.

• Heart