Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! All her comments are positive... I'm just like wtf, I have two children terrified of food (arfid) and I would never ever let my child go hungry..

Reactions: 2
If anything I fill my child up with food before bed. I use to be sent to bed hungry and its a horrible feeling. I promised myself I would never ever let my child be hungry. She has abused her child emotionally and neglected him and she is proud of that. Disgusting human!

Reactions: 9
If he says he is hungry at school and tells them he had no tea or breakfast they would 💯 contact her I know this because my youngest went to school one morning said he had nothing to eat, they gave him some rice crispies and called me about it. Oh just for the record he had toast, yogurt and a banana that morning the little tit! 😂
When my eldest was in reception he told the teacher we couldn't afford dinners. He meant school dinners (didn't realise I was entitled to free schools meals at the time) the head teacher pulled me in the same day. I was mortified and scared they'd call SS one 😂

I won't lie I am and I'm still annoyed I hope she has no one but herself when they're older who will be laughing then not her
It's played on my mind too.

Reactions: 7
Why is there so many comments saying anyone that doesn't agree with her is a karen?
I'll back a parent not giving a child anything else for dinner go hungry if you don't eat the food you usually would eat fine. BUT for breakfast? no would she eat cold old fish fingers and chips for breakfast doubt it. People aren't karens for sticking up for a childs wellbeing

Reactions: 10
I've just seen a post saying she should have put it in his lunch box. What is wrong with these people?? It's bleeping annoying when they turn their nose up at food. But you address it and move on. You don't keep it going to be the winner FFS. He's a kid. Don't give him the sweets fair enough. God I'm so angry. She gets right up my nose.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I've just seen a post saying she should have put it in his lunch box. What is wrong with these people?? It's bleeping annoying when they turn their nose up at food. But you address it and move on. You don't keep it going to be the winner FFS. He's a kid. Don't give him the sweets fair enough. God I'm so angry. She gets right up my nose.
‘no hunter ate it for breakfast’
So you willingly let your other child, who wasn’t being punished, eat cold fish fingers and chips for breakfast. I mean? What the duck kind of parenting is that

I’ve just watched the nails video, and I just can’t!!!! She absolutely drives hell into me, her mouth and teeth give me the rage, I may have to totally block this bleep, because if I have to look at that overcrowded mouth and her desperate Dan jaw anymore I’m gonna throw my phone!!!

• Haha
Call me Karen then because I think it’s absolutely disgusting. It’s riling me up the more I think about it. If my son refuses dinner then I won’t cook anything else, but I would still offer him something at supper then obviously give him breakfast. I just can’t believe she let him go however many hours without eating, for what?! For her to say “I’m in charge” I hope someone calls social services on her.

Reactions: 9
If he says he is hungry at school and tells them he had no tea or breakfast they would 💯 contact her I know this because my youngest went to school one morning said he had nothing to eat, they gave him some rice crispies and called me about it. Oh just for the record he had toast, yogurt and a banana that morning the little tit! 😂
My Little Darling did this to me once too... 🤣🤣 I was like... no... he definatly scoffed Chocolate Spread on Toast before school!

Reactions: 2
If anything I fill my child up with food before bed. I use to be sent to bed hungry and its a horrible feeling. I promised myself I would never ever let my child be hungry. She has abused her child emotionally and neglected him and she is proud of that. Disgusting human!
j actually cried when I saw what she said about her child. I was adopted because my real parents didn't looks after me and my heart breaks for her little boy going to school hungry she needs to get her tit together and kiin after her kids properly baffles me why the social services don't get involved

Reactions: 11
I totally get if they don't eat dinner no dessert or sweets but offer something else like toast or cereal for supper. I wouldn't eat cold dinner the next day (unless its pizza 🐷) Again would have offered usual breakfast foods, withholding food is abuse. I hope she atleast gave him some fruit or something for morning break imagine being 9 and sitting all morning starving after potentially 24 hours with no food.
She annoys me so fuxking much we had days when we had no food poor boy hope he didn't have PE either food = energy.. Stupid cow honestly 🤬🤬 Why does she need to tell everyone she's on her period so am I ffs 😑

New tittle suggestion

Jo unfiltered life #3: benifts cheat and a toxic mother, rotten teeth, she couldn't be rougher

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It really did upset me the way she spoke about leaving it for the next day etc, due to my past it was a huge trigger as a child I was abused and one of the things he did was purposely give us food he knew we wouldn't like and would keep giving it us until we ate it . I'm in my late 20's now and I still can't eat that particular food or see it In front of Me. Obviously I'm in no way saying she's abusive but just how she clearly doesn't understand how children can be effected by things and also how she shouldn't boast about doing shite like that to her child. She could have atleast gave him proper breakfast

• Sad
Call me soft if you like but I would rather know my kids have gone to bed with a full tummy and then gone to school with a full tummy than think I’ve got one over on my child. And then to sit on tik tok actually laughing about it, she’s just horrible. She’s a lazy beggar, I mean we’ve seen her openly admit many times she laid in bed till after lunchtime so her kids probably had to fend for themselves. Because remember “Ryan doesn’t live here” 🙄

Reactions: 15
I hope social services catch wind of what shes done. There is no excuse and denying a child breakfast over a dinner they didn't want is a parent that needs intervention as they clearly arent capable of acting in their childs best interest.

You'd think after hearing about horrible cases like Poor Arthur and how he was withheld food, you'd never let your kids ever go through that. She doesn't deserve to be a mother. All I ever see is her moaning about them, laughing at their delinquent behaviour and now refusing to meet their basic needs to assert her dominance. Do better Jo.

Reactions: 13
Wow just wow watching that video if Ryan or her did that to each other it’s domestic abuse. She really shows her kids that they are less of a human than she is. Also if her kids have eating disorders when they grow up hope she looks straight in the mirror and realizes that she’s a contributing factor.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.