Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The merch mental health video.
I can’t decide if she’s trying to make people feel sorry for her so they will buy her merch…

Reactions: 1
Just when you thought she couldn't stoop any lower, using mental health to flog her crappy merch! Seen it all now, what an absolute scum bag! She should be ashamed of herself! My cousin committed suicide last year because of her severe anxiety and depression, and here's jo using it as a gimmick to shift cheap tat!

The merch mental health video.
I can’t decide if she’s trying to make people feel sorry for her so they will buy her merch…
I thinks that's exactly what she's doing! She's lower than a bleeping snakes belly!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Why is she taking pictures of herself crying? Ffs, surely the last thing you’d be doing in the middle of a mental health crisis/breakdown/depressive episode is thinking about what a great photo op that is?!?
She really fucks me off, I’ve suffered from bouts of crippling depression and know that people deal/suffer with mental health problems differently but I find her so hard to believe/relate to. She just comes across as such an attention seeking prick of a woman! Ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just when you thought she couldn't stoop any lower, using mental health to flog her crappy merch! Seen it all now, what an absolute scum bag! She should be ashamed of herself! My cousin committed suicide last year because of her severe anxiety and depression, and here's jo using it as a gimmick to shift cheap tat!

I thinks that's exactly what she's doing! She's lower than a bleeping snakes belly!
So sorry for your loss 💜

• Heart
I'm not looking for sympathy here at all but need to get this off my chest.

Jo, I know you read this thread. You make a mockery of mental health issues. Claiming to have depression. Well let me tell you something, I've not seen my friends since way before the first lockdown, why, because my mental health is so crippling I don't want to leave the house or to even get dressed. I definitely don't think to take pictures/videos of myself whilst I'm crying.

Claiming to feel better when people buy your 'merchandise' is laughable. I sit thinking whether my family would be better off without me. No amount of buying my tat would change how I am feeling. I know people deal with things differently and that some days are better than others but really you need to take a step back and look at what you're saying/doing.
P.s stop trying to guilt people into buying your stuf

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s obvious she reads this thread, and don’t get me wrong a LOT of us suffer from mental health and go through stages where we feel very low, but the way she’s dealt with it is strange and I don’t know what she expects people to think? I mean if I’m depressed and feeling very low all I do is hibernate, watch tv and not talk to anyone. I know everyone’s different but using it as a means to get people to buy your merch, is ridiculous, she needs to realise that people aren’t gonna buy it simply because she’s crying on a photo. They will buy it if they want it. Business is going to be very slow if she has to cry in order to get people to buy her merch 🤦‍♀️ Genuinely feel sorry for her sometimes as I don’t think she realises how she comes across. “I neeeed to get back home, I could be here” yeah that’s another hint to get people to donate to her go fund me 😂 can you IMAGINE just a random person expecting people or not even that, creating a place for people to pay for YOUR holiday to YOUR ‘hometown’ 😂 whether you have a large following or not it just looks so muggy like pay for it yourselves, pay for your own child’s pocket money, there’s enough of us struggling and actually struggling to even put food on the table so who would want to pay for you and your getaway?

Reactions: 11
It’s obvious she reads this thread, and don’t get me wrong a LOT of us suffer from mental health and go through stages where we feel very low, but the way she’s dealt with it is strange and I don’t know what she expects people to think? I mean if I’m depressed and feeling very low all I do is hibernate, watch tv and not talk to anyone. I know everyone’s different but using it as a means to get people to buy your merch, is ridiculous, she needs to realise that people aren’t gonna buy it simply because she’s crying on a photo. They will buy it if they want it. Business is going to be very slow if she has to cry in order to get people to buy her merch 🤦‍♀️ Genuinely feel sorry for her sometimes as I don’t think she realises how she comes across. “I neeeed to get back home, I could be here” yeah that’s another hint to get people to donate to her go fund me 😂 can you IMAGINE just a random person expecting people or not even that, creating a place for people to pay for YOUR holiday to YOUR ‘hometown’ 😂 whether you have a large following or not it just looks so muggy like pay for it yourselves, pay for your own child’s pocket money, there’s enough of us struggling and actually struggling to even put food on the table so who would want to pay for you and your getaway?
She just acts too spoilt and self entitled, like why should strangers on tik tok pay for her spending money for a holiday? I hate when these tik tok creators say it’s ok for them to have gifts, wish lists etc because their tik toks help people. Sorry but none of jos videos would’ve helped people, all she posts is either her going for days out, coffees, making crap, and I’ve noticed every week she’ll post a “ I am depressed” video, which Is usually a way of her getting something out of her followers.

Reactions: 10
She just acts too spoilt and self entitled, like why should strangers on tik tok pay for her spending money for a holiday? I hate when these tik tok creators say it’s ok for them to have gifts, wish lists etc because their tik toks help people. Sorry but none of jos videos would’ve helped people, all she posts is either her going for days out, coffees, making crap, and I’ve noticed every week she’ll post a “ I am depressed” video, which Is usually a way of her getting something out of her followers.
I agree. And she also does it to remind us all that she can’t work because of her severe depression

Reactions: 7
So beggy definitely reads in here everyday, I said yesterday about her videos not helping people and low and behold she’s doing a “let’s brush our teeth together” one 😂😂

• Haha
I'm sorry, what!!!!! She's tipped me over the edge today! Let's brush our teeth together, jog the duck on you condescending little prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why the stupid face while she’s brushing? Is that to prove just how “difficult” she’s finding it?
Patronising twit!

Reactions: 9
She must be really struggling with content if she’s doing a video on brushing her teeth. She really does come across as so condescending.

Reactions: 9
I understand people struggle differently with mental health and I’m struggling this week……I had a meltdown and shut myself in the bathroom ugly crying…..not once did I think I’ll get my phone out and put it on social media!
She doesn’t seem to have her kids Lot and she doesn’t work yet seems to moan about her lifestyle.
She woke up hungover her later that day was going out and made out it was the first time in ages she’s gone and went on about society mum guilt!
today she admits it’s been a while since brushing her teeth then goes on to say she’s sorting out her merch…..I wouldn’t buy anything off a small business when I know and see how bad hygiene is in that flat and who knows how smelly the items will be once received.
I am in no way making judgment on anyway else x

Reactions: 4
She’s so fake, all she wants is comments and views, I saw bad comments on one video and she said every comment helps. She hasn’t done this to help people like she is making out, it’s all views and ££ to her! I wouldn’t buy her merch either, I can see it now that people will be having to chase her for it!

Reactions: 5
It must be so nice to have so much free time, without your kids and no job to fanny about taking pictures of merch god she infuriates me so much!

God the faces she was pulling like it was really hurting her inside to brush her teeth wow that’s the sort of faces I pull when I stub my toe everything about her annoys me and when she curls her hair and puts it at the side like what you doing hun

I wonder if social know she is getting extra money besides her benefits , what with selling her merch and making money off tikety tock 🙊🙉🙈

Jo babe erm I'll be the one to tell you scrubbing your teeth that hard will only cause damage you absolute twit

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.