Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a cold and she’s making out like she’s dying, duck sake, Ill to me is when you can’t lift your head off the pillow, if you can get up, make videos, do your hair and make food, you are definitely not, what I call Ill! Such a bleeping attention seeker!! Man up and get on with it!!

Reactions: 12
I really don't believe it when they say oh everyone asked where my wish list was so I put it back up. Stop lying! And just admit your a begger!
Don’t know if any of you guys have seen her new “merch” what a joke 😂

Reactions: 3
Seen her video this morning and just felt like punching her face in ….. the old poor me… with under currents of buy my merch and I will feel happy again going on! Her mental health has plummeted as she has been on such high what with her new merch going live and now today she is having a real down day ! Get a grip….. you are two bit beggy benefit fraudster …. Who is better off having everything paid for her .I.e. rent,council tax, etc …than going out to work and I know depression/anxiety is a hidden disability , I also suffer from it and am on medication but I still go to work , have had a nervous breakdown and heart attack but still work 40+ hours

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This woman is ALWAYS poorly it must be the 24/7 mouth breathing that does it, constantly sucking in gusts of germs with every breath

The bleeping smug look she gives talking about how Ryan put her nails on for her so she'd "stop hurting herself" from biting her nails. My fingers bleed all the time from biting the nails right down and Its never crossed my mind that it's self harm this woman will grab onto ANYTHING for a sniff of attention

This also poses the question, what is wrong with Ryan

Reactions: 11
Someone asked in comments if they live together and she said not until he gets his car back. Such a fibber 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This woman is ALWAYS poorly it must be the 24/7 mouth breathing that does it, constantly sucking in gusts of germs with every breath

The bleeping smug look she gives talking about how Ryan put her nails on for her so she'd "stop hurting herself" from biting her nails. My fingers bleed all the time from biting the nails right down and Its never crossed my mind that it's self harm this woman will grab onto ANYTHING for a sniff of attention

This also poses the question, what is wrong with Ryan
Exactly this! Why is picking your nails a sign of your mental health dipping? I bite my nails I also suffer with mental health but do u know what biting my nails is a habit! It's a habit I find hard to break. I do it whether I'm happy or sad I can't help it jesus any excuse for her

Reactions: 6
Exactly this! Why is picking your nails a sign of your mental health dipping? I bite my nails I also suffer with mental health but do u know what biting my nails is a habit! It's a habit I find hard to break. I do it whether I'm happy or sad I can't help it jesus any excuse for her
I am currently sitting chewing my nails while I read this, having a coffee before I go to work.... Maybe my mental health is dipping. Should I call in sick? Or just resign right now? 🤔

It's actually a condition called dermatillomania. I suffer from depression and anxiety and I skin pick. As well as pull my hair out especially when things are bad with me. But I'd never use it as a reason to guilt trip people.

So she's too depressed to brush her teeth, but will trash her kitchen dinner time to make 6 scones, this is why I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, nothing adds up!

Reactions: 8
has she gained more weight I'm the same age would be mortified to be that big 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So she's too depressed to brush her teeth, but will trash her kitchen dinner time to make 6 scones, this is why I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, nothing adds up!
I swear every other video is cooking some not fancy meal but meals that to me require a lot of effort when your sat there saying your so ill u cant brush your teeth makes no sense at all

Reactions: 4
Being 'that big' isn't the worse thing about her. The fact she lies and begs her way through life is the worse. People are fat, no need to be harsh :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She lies a lot . Being fat can have problems on your physical health which may catch up when your older

She lies a lot . Being fat can have problems on your physical health which may catch up when your older
She does lie a lot you're right but her being fat has nothing to do with her lies 😂 I'd rather be friends with a fat person then someone who lies and begs their way through life like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m all for calling out when someone’s being grabby/lying/bring a general dick, but personally think that’s a really harsh comment 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I’m all for calling out when someone’s being grabby/lying/bring a general dick, but personally think that’s a really harsh comment 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree I don't think it's fair to bring someone's body into it I don't like her begging and lying

Reactions: 9
Ok so that night she went out in the underwear and felt exposed, she didn't feel that exposed to post for a photo outside that she's just posted on her instagram stories?! Lies!! All that comes out her mouth!

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220204_210906.jpg

I saw the end of this tattoo and thought tit beggy has got herself in the paper but it's not, she got over her tit tattoo quickly

View attachment 1040462
I saw the end of this tattoo and thought tit beggy has got herself in the paper but it's not, she got over her tit tattoo quickly
I wonder how much she was paid for that article….. exposure for more followers I spose…… she will be gifted free tattoo tokens now and utensils for her kitchen as well…after her baking session today….. looked like she was fine and dandy today

Reactions: 1
She fancied something sweet so made scones from scratch. I’m not depressed but even I couldn’t be arsed to do that !! She is suffering from depression apparantly and off work because if this. If she is still on sick pay ( maybe she’s not. I’m not an avid follower) I’d be furious if I was a co worker watching her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.