Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't believe it when they say oh everyone asked where my wish list was so I put it back up. Stop lying! And just admit your a begger!

Reactions: 11
I've seen a couple of lives (as I've scrolled through so she can't see me actively joining her live) and apparently some ppl have asked her where it is and she just said she took it down for now.

Reactions: 1
I really don't believe it when they say oh everyone asked where my wish list was so I put it back up. Stop lying! And just admit your a begger!
I'd love to know who "everyone" is πŸ€” Imagine messaging some stranger on the internet saying "oh, I really would love to spend my money on you. You are amaaaaaazing and I want to show you my appreciation. Let me buy you some shite from amazon..... and your boyfriend. He deserves something too" I mean, come on to duck. One person probably mentioned it and what she should have said was "oh I'm glad I entertain you, but I do it for fun and to raise awareness, please don't spend the money YOU work for on me but, if you insist, please donate to such and such a charity in my name" 🀬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know, it’s so obvious she wanted to put it up but used others so she didn’t look so desperate

Reactions: 2
I've got a tit ton more respect for women who do onlyfans than I have for her. If it was things like a new oven or kids clothes (for example) I could sort of understand a gofundme. But it's just frivolous tit she can't be arsed to get herself.

Reactions: 13
I've got a tit ton more respect for women who do onlyfans than I have for her. If it was things like a new oven or kids clothes (for example) I could sort of understand a gofundme. But it's just frivolous tit she can't be arsed to get herself.
Definitely. I would rather flash ma flaps if I was desperate for money than beg for stuff from strangers who are probably just as skint as I am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Oh god she's gonna read this and do an only fans page πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘ there will be ppl on her account that would subscribe! Can u imagine?!?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh god she's gonna read this and do an only fans page πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘ there will be ppl on her account that would subscribe! Can u imagine?!?!?!?!
She's probably got one already. Where she feeds Ryan donuts and rolls around on puppy pads to clean up 🀒🀒🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'll buy her the 12 pack of fizzy Pespi because seeing her stressed over the kid having aspartame withdrawals was hilarious πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Yes mate!!! Guess we never did see WHO actually gave Hunter the "fizzy"
I'm sure she should address both sets of parents before posting awful videos on tiktok!
And I can't see the Nursery giving it to him which she agreed also so who else had him???? I blame Ryan's parents! I mean just look at him, he stuffs his face with donuts so God knows what the parents have taught/teach him if he is or isn't living there 😏🀣🀣

Actually they r both to blame as its just NOT her that doesn't PARENT the kids......ITS HIM!!!!! He is as bad as she is.
A glutonous, greasy, good for nothing waste of space! Who lost his job for speeding and she clearly doesn't actually love or respect anymore!!!! πŸ€”

And pheeeewwwww xx

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yes mate!!! Guess we never did see WHO actually gave Hunter the "fizzy"
I'm sure she should address both sets of parents before posting awful videos on tiktok!
And I can't see the Nursery giving it to him which she agreed also so who else had him???? I blame Ryan's parents! I mean just look at him, he stuffs his face with donuts so God knows what the parents have taught/teach him if he is or isn't living there 😏🀣🀣
She wouldn’t say who gave him the fizzy drink, reckoned he’d been at nursery, but I think he was dumped on Ryan’s family before nursery but she didn’t want to say that because she basically never has them πŸ™„

Reactions: 2
I clicked on her wishlist and clicked purchased elsewhere, I'm hoping that it worked and the wishlist has disappeared πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Whoever cleared the wish list you are my hero! Put up a wish list so I can buy you something! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
So on Instagram she has invited her 15000 followers to come meet her and her kid. That's madness anyone could be following her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.