Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
If she declared him living there she wouldn't be too worse off. Even with him working. She'll be fucked if benefits find out though.
No she wouldn't I'm not saying it's right or ok to financially rely on someone but it's the way the shitty system works if your partner lives with you and earns over a certain amount dwp expect you to live of that it's wrong but it's how it is and thats what millions of people up and down the country do without fiddling the system

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I can never understand it when Mums say they went and slept in their kids bed...if my child wakes up in the night, I go into her room and settle her but she stays in her bed. And if she's wet it, I change the bed and then she goes back into her bed. On the rare occasion she has attempted to sleep in my bed, it is to be near me. If I tried to sneak out, she would be following me! I am also a little bit smaller than Jo and would not fit in my toddler's bed so how is she squeezing herself in there? So many questions.
I think she got them bunk beds when she decorated their room not 100% though...

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Oh I feel you I’ve been nearly laid up for a week and just rung the GP didn’t even get an appointment and when I tell you the pain is excruciating 😭😭😭😭
It took me 6 weeks to get my broken wrist looked at. It was and still is immensely painful. But I couldn't have a cast just a. Splint because of my newborn (at the time)x

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I know shein is known to be really cheap but I don’t understand where she gets all the money for the clothes. That box is about £100 worth. Fucking riles me up, I’m having to work overtime to make up for the increase in electricity bill I’m expecting, and she’s getting paid to sit on her fucking arse.
Clearpay or klarna. Pay in installments x

Mamazeeta

I’m sorry but that chicken stuff she did looked like something my cat threw up 😬😭 I would not be eating that!
What happened to her being manic anyway??

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She’s not working and technically Ryan doesn’t live there so she will only get 15 hours plus he’s only 2 so will only qualify for 15 hours free at that age if on certain benefits which she will be! Unless she pays for more hours which I highly doubt as nurseries are expensive!
it’s absurd she has him there til 6 when she’s not doing anything!
I reckon she does him 2 full days that’s why he’s there so late?