Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just said they get the most of it because they do all of the work. But they don't get most of it. It's 50/50 on profit and then cost of materials. That isn't most of it. It should be done cost of materials and then say 30/70 on profits. THEN they get more.

As a small time crafter that's just really got my gears going. They are making the same amount of money she is, for her bringing them traffic/custom. It's not them making more. At all.
Not to defend her but i think it's after materials etc right just the profit is split in half so their materials and stuff is covered? but i still agree it shouldn't be 50/50 i might have not understood tho

Not to defend her but i think it's after materials etc right just the profit is split in half so their materials and stuff is covered? but i still agree it shouldn't be 50/50 i might have not understood tho
You have understood right. That's what I'm saying too. But she said in her video that the creator gets "most of the money because they do the work" making out she makes so little off it. But so does the creator. Because after materials it's split 50/50

Reactions: 2
Jesus she's on one in that video. All her flying monkeys are licking her crack as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest video gave me serious ICK! It’s like she tries to look manic so people believe she’s got “mental health🤮
Like she knows she has to show that it comes in waves because that’s what people on here have said 🥴🙄

Reactions: 3
Why does she constantly say she is 'trapped' when the child is asleep?? Your not trapped you have chosen not to move because you don't want to deal with it if he woke up...🙄🙄

I am actually quite offended that I have been called negative and hateful 🤣 I am nothing of the sort. It was a simple question - that she happened to answer but not before blocking me 🤣 seen the video though. Oh, and Jo, just for the record, I am a single mother of two who works full time and also suffers with ‘mental health’ before you use that against me 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she constantly say she is 'trapped' when the child is asleep?? Your not trapped you have chosen not to move because you don't want to deal with it if he woke up...🙄🙄
Being “nap trapped” is a pleasure but the child was in a pram push it 🥴 you’re hardly having to move him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Some people would yearn for what she's whining about

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also, there is no wonder they don’t behave! She’s surely not following through on throwing their toys away every time they misbehave. And if she is literally making threats as a consequence that’s lazy as duck parenting. Not to mention the fact he’s 3 and she’s not correcting the behaviour as it happens but hours later when he won’t have a clue what is going on 🥴🙄

Reactions: 8
I’ve been attacked by her followers. I asked a simple question and they come for me. Called me heartless, negative, a hater. And she’s let it happen. An absolute hypocrite!

I'm sorry but if you bite your kid as a way of "teaching them a lesson" you're a child abuser. I don't care if noone agrees. I don't care if it makes me sound like a hippy dippy witch. There are ways to discipline and teach children without laying your hands or teeth on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry but if you bite your kid as a way of "teaching them a lesson" you're a child abuser. I don't care if noone agrees. I don't care if it makes me sound like a hippy dippy witch. There are ways to discipline and teach children without laying your hands or teeth on them.
Did she bite her kid?

She wants to do a cook book. I AM DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she bite her kid?

She wants to do a cook book. I AM DEAD
No loads of her flying monkeys are saying to bite hunter back for biting Logan. But it's awful and who the deck would buy her cook book? Dru brownies and slop. Tasty.

Reactions: 3
Watch out Gordon Ramsey, Jo's doing a cookbook! She hasn't cooked one meal that has looked appetising in my humble opinion, Maybe gcse food tech students will be her target market 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
see one of her “lovelies” has responded with - @katieedwards39:Maybe you should do something with your life rather than bringing others down

😂😂😂
I saw that and thought awe you really thought you did something there I don't get people that reply with stuff like that 1 nowt to do with her 2 your just as bad for piling on to someone that just had an opinion which we are all allowed

Reactions: 1
wtaf, telling a child hours after they’ve been “naughty” that they’re in trouble, means f all lmao, they won’t even actually remember the incidents, which is probably why their behaviour isn’t great, she’s not disciplining appropriately or teaching real life consequences other than fake threats of chucking away their toys…. She’s confusing them, telling a child in the moment that their behaviour isn’t right and showing them how to correct it is how you help your child’s behaviour.
Jesus wept

A cook book? Piss off she's hardly bleeping Gordon Ramsey and a cook with me meatloaf yup that is so difficult mince, seasoning in a loaf tin and in the oven ffs and all her stupid minions want a cook book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.