Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just thought of a name for her cook book, how about "Sloppy Jo's" its got her name and description of the food all in one catchy title, I thought it was ace pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this the one she was going to be 'real about' then never mentioned it again after
it, tell the world all for likes and views

Also I thought she went out this night and had such a panic attack she returned home due to how she was dressed.. But managed to take time to get a photo 🙄
Her latest video bringing up the termination.. Could she be any more obvious she is reading here.

Reactions: 5
see one of her “lovelies” has responded with - @katieedwards39:Maybe you should do something with your life rather than bringing others down

😂😂😂
😂😂 I work full time and look after my kids when I’m not working. Not really sure how else can ‘do something with my life’ 😂

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see those rank looking brownies and she's doing a cook a long live at 4 stop ittt 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just thought of a name for her cook book, how about "Sloppy Jo's" its got her name and description of the food all in one catchy title, I thought it was ace pmsl
I know it’s a bit early for it, but that has got new thread name all over it!!
Jo’s unfiltered life #3 Sloppy Jo
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
😂😂 I work full time and look after my kids when I’m not working. Not really sure how else can ‘do something with my life’ 😂
Haha the fact she’s saying for you to do something with your life when the person she’s trying to defend is a dole bum *french kiss* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's currently on live talking about how she left her job because she tried to commit suicide...

She's also saying her children used to speak greek but they stopped learning it like children stop learning languages in multi lingual homes, you mean you stopped putting in the effort to teach them.. really clutching onto this greek thing

ALSO she's going in June so taking her children out of school? Which you get a fine for

She's currently on live talking about how she left her job because she tried to commit suicide...

She's also saying her children used to speak greek but they stopped learning it like children stop learning languages in multi lingual homes, you mean you stopped putting in the effort to teach them.. really clutching onto this greek thing

ALSO she's going in June so taking her children out of school? Which you get a fine for
Won’t Logan also be in year 6 so doing all the leaving stuff in June and his SATS?

Reactions: 1
Won’t Logan also be in year 6 so doing all the leaving stuff in June and his SATS?

Oh don’t worry about that lovelies, she will just set up another go fund me, beggy beggy witch page to pay for the fine as she needed a holiday for her mental health 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Please don’t ever do tele sales jo my face hurts from cringing during your recent paid advert…get a real job

How’s everyone who’s been at work today then coming home knackered to sort out what to cook for dinner while jo has been walking round supermarket all the time in the world buying ingredients for a cook along with her kids there with her…or still in nursery because of course this new job as an influencer is so busy…duck off honestly 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The live Atmo the comments keep going ‘is Ryan with you does he live there’ she’s replying ‘he’s popping over tonight’ jo don’t be a bleep we know he lives there you just get more money if you say he doesn’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow her as she riales me up with the way she talks about her kids why have them if u don't want to be bothered with them. She annoys me so much

Reactions: 4
She just said Logan had to have loads of teeth taken out at 6 cos he ate raisins and dried apricots and they have a high sugar content 😂😂😂😂😂

Now this is just a guess here... But could it be because you were not brushing his teeth 👀🥲😂

Having teeth out because of cavities at 6 is absolutely shameful. Those teeth are brand new!

So funny, the women she's going live with, I think she's from the tit mum's club account, she doesn't answer Jo when she's finished speaking a sentence. Jo will be waffling on and the other women will just reply with a whole new conversation haha

Reactions: 8
Please don’t ever do tele sales jo my face hurts from cringing during your recent paid advert…get a real job

How’s everyone who’s been at work today then coming home knackered to sort out what to cook for dinner while jo has been walking round supermarket all the time in the world buying ingredients for a cook along with her kids there with her…or still in nursery because of course this new job as an influencer is so busy…duck off honestly 😂🤷‍♀️
Well, I’ve got up this morning, popped a meal in slow cooker, had a shower, BRUSHED MY TEETH, had a mental health wobble, snapped out of it, got my kids up (5 & 7 yrs), bathed them, supervised them getting dressed, made them a healthy breakfast, dropped them off at school, spent a full day at work, picked them up from childminder’s, sorted their tea, been to slimming world meeting (mum watches them for an hour), put kids to bed, poured a small glass of wine while I prepare my tea, sat down for 5 mins to nosey at tattle, and here we are… 😂

Reactions: 8
Has she always fone cooking lives or is she jumping on the bandwagon?
A few families have been doing cooking lives for a while seems to be the popular thing. idk the rules on mentioning other tiktokers but theres a family i follow that always cook together as a family then eat with the viewers

The live went from a “cook with me” to a “watch me have a chat and forget I was doing a cook with me”. She shouldn’t have had the other tik toker join - she forgot the point of the live after that. Started talking about BLW and a kid having his teeth pulled out because of dried fruit???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.