Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CinderRuckingFella

I've just thought of a name for her cook book, how about "Sloppy Jo's" its got her name and description of the food all in one catchy title, I thought it was ace pmsl
I know it’s a bit early for it, but that has got new thread name all over it!!
Jo’s unfiltered life #3 Sloppy Jo
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
One of her tiktoks about her leggings saying they're the only ones clean what a minger honestly say at home doing nothing but be a beg at least use one of those fingers to press the on switch jesus
I'm depressed as fuck right now. I want to curl up in bed and sleep my life away. But I won't. You know why? I have kids that rely on me. I've washed up, put the washing on. Hung some out. Put the shopping away and we are off out for baby's jabs in a bit. Do I want to go? No. Will I do it for him? Yes. She's a lazy bitch.

• Heart

ClArt20138

This is something my parents would have threatened me with - it’s a cruel and outdated parenting tactic. I think that sometimes Jo has said she reads here so on the off chance she does see this - you’re setting your son up for an unhealthy relationship with food. Dinner time shouldn’t be a power struggle and although I get that you might be offended or confused when he refused his dinner, please be the adult in this situation.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I have a few mental health conditions, EUPD, aggrophobia, depression, severe anxiety, Along with type 1 diabetes, fibromyalgia, gastroparsis, neuropathy, low iron and B12, high cholesterol...

So I get that when you feel Low it's hard to find the motivation to do things. BUT her kids go to school and nursery and also spend quite a bit of time with grandparents, sooooo she gets plenty of time to do little things here and there. When I am in a depressive episode I lose myself I don't do my hair I don't get dressed ect but my house is clean. She could chuck something in the slow cooker in the morning easy peesy. I don't get how she does a full face of make up and gets dressed up but can't do a load of washing or brush her teeth this is why I think she has exaggerated it to her doctor. Being aggrophobic I go out probably once every 8 weeks and that's literally to Aldi and home. She is out and about affording date nights and take aways. The fact she has a go fund me for a holiday actually sickens me. I would LOVE to take my boys away but I can't afford to and I wouldn't have the bollocks to beg online. I could be starving and wouldn't ask anyone for a penny. Ryan works full time too.. I feel alot of these ' influencers' play the mental health card to try and be relatable, for sympathy and of course the gifts! I wish that when my depression is bad I could be up dressed with make up on, dancing about. I don't know I'm just very suspicious of her over friendly act...

• Heart

mrsnoseybatch

First time posting on this thread but so glad I found it 🤣 if I have to hear hiya lovelies one more time I'm gonna pillage me ear drums with a cotton bud.

• Haha

SIZZLEg

I'm sorry but this woman is just so unlikeable. The video where she had no kids for the night again (what a surprise) and Ryan was in the lorry then oh all of a sudden he's finished early and popping over. More like he's just coming home to the house where he lives!

• Haha
I’m quite neutral to jo in all honesty. I do follow Jo but not actively and by no means do I keep up with any of her content but I saw her video today and thought I’d jump over here to see what’s going on.
I’m not gonna argue on the finer points of why you guys don’t like her, everyone’s entitled to their opinion and all that.. I personally hate Eden harvz and don’t get me started on snapshot lol!
But one thing I will say that isn’t quite ringing true to me, if she’s as shit as a mum as is said on here and palms off her kids to anyone why wouldn’t she want her sons father in his life? It’s another childcare arrangement? I just don’t believe she would have badmouthed him so much so that the kid didn’t wanna see him if that was another free babysitter for her? I feel like if she was that crap of a mom she’d of wanted her son to have seen him despite all of their personal drama so she had her free time? So surely it is/was his decision?

Also, it seems a calculated move for the birchfamily to have come on here. I’ve read that it’s the only she can get a message to Jo but if their mums live opposite one another why not go and have a word about her talking about them? Rather than write it on a public forum about Jo? It seems abit vindictive if I’m honest cuz it’s igniting the situation not solving the issue. And looks where it’s got to now, blown up even more. Jo shouldn’t have released this woman’s name but i doubt it would’ve reached this point if they’d of gone round and asked them to stop, threatening some legal action or something like that.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
You had me in the first half. Not gonna lie

🤣🤣

Doxxing is actually illegal and what Jo has done has put minors in danger. Birch has already had an influx of hate messages. Jo is dangerous simple as that. I wouldn't trust her with a house plant let alone children.
Omg did I really? I thought you'd all know immediately I was taking the piss.

Majorly agree with the second half. It is dangerous. If someone did this to her, she's be crowdfunding for personal fucking security guards. She can dish it out & but can't take it, simple as. Someone has started contradicting her sob story and she's pissed off. Bet those 78 teeth are chattering like mad. Twat.

• Haha
  • Wow
She is vile! She's been out since she last brushed her teeth and done her hair and makeup I call bullshit on the not brushing her teeth! U can't put a full face on and not do your teeth! Attention seeking at its finest
See when she first did the video about not brushing her teeth I did relate, I’ve had some very bad depressive episodes and my self care goes out the window, I will say I didn’t shower or brush my teeth for days at a time, but I didn’t leave the house in fact some days I struggled to leave my bed. The only time I left the house was for medical appointments so I had to bath/shower and obviously I’d do my teeth then 🤷🏼‍♀️. I know we all struggle differently but surely if you feel able to shower, put on full makeup, do your hair and leave the house then brushing your teeth wouldn’t seem too much of a task.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I have already said previously that most of us on here comment on the behaviour we see on her TikToks, that she deliberately puts into the public eye. I don’t know the other 90% of the time so cannot comment on that. However, what really does wind me up, is that the word ‘troll’ is thrown around far too easily these days. Most of us are not trolls, but people who have a difference of opinion, an opinion that those in the public eye don’t like as it makes them look bad. I personally believe that people like Jo (and many others on the app) panic as they realise that their behaviour has been called into question. They either know it’s wrong, or feel it makes them look bad and therefore we get called trolls to make them feel better about everything.
I really couldn’t care less that she palms her kids off all the time. That’s her choice. What does bother me, is she is rarely shown with the kids but tries to give the narrative that she never gets a break etc. She can’t have it both ways! She isn’t the only one who does these things, and by no stretch is she anywhere near the worst.

She knew exactly what she was doing last night on the live and she was even laughing about it. I also think those videos this morning ‘explaining herself’ was because she had been called out for naming and shaming.

sorry everyone for the long post 😂

Ellen19

Chatty Member
I can't believe she would record a video about how badly behaved they are and how sad she feels and she's going to cry, all infront of her two children in the car. Why should they have your stress and frustrations with life on their shoulders. Those kids will not be there for her when they get older and she sit there and wonder why

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I've got a shit ton more respect for women who do onlyfans than I have for her. If it was things like a new oven or kids clothes (for example) I could sort of understand a gofundme. But it's just frivolous shit she can't be arsed to get herself.

SIZZLEg

Shes a horrible cunt. If my kids don't ear their dinner then they know that for the rest of the evening they have nothing. But I certainly don't carry it onto the next day! Poor kid must be starving by now but I bet she stuffed her gob still!

Hbeau93

VIP Member
She went today to the beach just her and Ryan, she can never be arsed to do anything with her kids!
I honestly don't know how this woman does it. Several clothes hauls a month. Days out to the beach. Food out.
Two too good to go bags on one occasion...you do not need two you absolute greedy cow. We got one and it was soo much we couldn't eat all of it.

She clearly gets more from UC by saying Ryan doesn't live there but we all know he does!!!

• Haha

Hbeau93

VIP Member
You'd think after hearing about horrible cases like Poor Arthur and how he was withheld food, you'd never let your kids ever go through that. She doesn't deserve to be a mother. All I ever see is her moaning about them, laughing at their delinquent behaviour and now refusing to meet their basic needs to assert her dominance. Do better Jo.

ginge2804

VIP Member
I don’t particularly mind people normalising the fact the some days kids are arseholes. I’ve muttered under my breath about my kid being a nob before, I’ve shouted when I probably shouldn’t when I’m having a bad day, some days I have no patience. I think normalising that helps parents see that we don’t have to be perfect all the time.

however, jo uses it as a personality trait and it actually makes her come across as a pretty nasty parent

Issy_O

Just discovered Jo, she's got a go fund me for spending money for a holiday!? surely you factor in the costs when booking a holiday plus she's making money from the creator fund and ads so why can't she afford this herself? I've seen some odd go fund me's but spending money for a holiday...
and a wish list of thing it appears she could easily afford herself and looking at it most things have been bought. Really confused

Oh i just caught up you guys emptied her wish list not people buying her things, kind of funny

Last edited:

VIP Member
Not surprised she felt exposed, she went out in her underwear, what does she expect! She can’t feel that bad, they’re looking for somewhere else to go! Attention seeking beg!

• Haha

Smayy

Chatty Member
I can understand to a degree the not giving anything else for dinner to prove a point, but no breakfast? Especially when he has school. That's just cruel. Why do people teach children to have such unhealthy relationships with food?