Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that video. What a bleeping manky disgusting excuse for a mother!

Reactions: 6
The most disturbing part about the fish finger video is how smug and proud she is of starving her child for 24 hours?
If my little girl doesn’t like what I’ve made for tea she gets something else (usually toast or something I can whack in the oven but, something!) as adults we can say we don’t fancy something or make something else for ourselves, why is it any different for a child? She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've commented a couple of times but none of her fans are picking up on it. Which is really annoying me. How can you be unfiltered when you filter your comments to not hear bad things.

Reactions: 11
She’s vile. I understand going to bed without tea if he’s refused it, but to try and feed it him for breakfast just screams ‘I’m the boss and you will obey me’

Reactions: 12
I can understand to a degree the not giving anything else for dinner to prove a point, but no breakfast? Especially when he has school. That's just cruel. Why do people teach children to have such unhealthy relationships with food?

Reactions: 13
Why not just ask your kids what they actually want to eat? Simple, they get what they fancy and no food is wasted, some nights I have a different meal to the rest of my family because I just don’t fancy eating what I’ve cooked, I can’t imagine being made to eat it!!!🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
I can understand to a degree the not giving anything else for dinner to prove a point, but no breakfast? Especially when he has school. That's just cruel. Why do people teach children to have such unhealthy relationships with food?
It gives them an unhealthy relationship with their parents too. Combined with the other stuff we've seen her do, I dread to think what she's like off camera.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely gobsmacked that she felt it appropriate to share on a public platform that her child basically went hungry for 24 hours. I have a fussy child, and if all else fails dinner wise he gets a yogurt. There’s no way I’d send him to bed without anything in his stomach at all. Disgusting parenting

Reactions: 15
Absolutely gobsmacked that she felt it appropriate to share on a public platform that her child basically went hungry for 24 hours. I have a fussy child, and if all else fails dinner wise he gets a yogurt. There’s no way I’d send him to bed without anything in his stomach at all. Disgusting parenting
More gobsmacked that people basically licked her arse in agreement 😳

Reactions: 10
If he says he is hungry at school and tells them he had no tea or breakfast they would 💯 contact her I know this because my youngest went to school one morning said he had nothing to eat, they gave him some rice crispies and called me about it. Oh just for the record he had toast, yogurt and a banana that morning the little tit! 😂

• Haha
I’ve commented, that’s too much he’s 9 yes but he’s still a child!! Would she want leftovers? I mean probably state of her 😂 but what a tit mum no toast no cereal because of something that happened the day before, duck off

Oh and she’s only making herself look tit because I work in education and if a kid says they haven’t had breakfast as mum refused to give them it or was offered cold dinner from night before…it would probably be logged!!

Just like the time she bragged about biting her youngest son when he bit his brother

Reactions: 3
Apparently hunter ate it for breakfast 🙄 imagine warmed up fish fingers, chips and corn that's bleeping disgusting. If my kids refuse dinner just because they are testing the boundaries or have a tantrum they aren't allowed their pudding and get a snack before bed. No sweets, choc, ice cream, cakes ect to give it to him this morning is bleeping cruel in my opinion.. as many many others have also said.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And the fact she said she knew she’d get back lash but was soo proud of herself for “not backing down” 🤢 you didn’t feed your own child. You refused to meet one of his basic needs as his mother. In the name of being stubborn?! Ffs this woman…

This is something my parents would have threatened me with - it’s a cruel and outdated parenting tactic. I think that sometimes Jo has said she reads here so on the off chance she does see this - you’re setting your son up for an unhealthy relationship with food. Dinner time shouldn’t be a power struggle and although I get that you might be offended or confused when he refused his dinner, please be the adult in this situation.

Reactions: 14
I’m still thinking about this today 🤣 how can you be so proud for ‘not backing down’
No, you mean your proud that your asserted your dominance on a 9 year old.

She seems a really controlling toxic parent; the kind that them kids will be glad to be shot of when they’re older

I’m still thinking about this today 🤣 how can you be so proud for ‘not backing down’
No, you mean your proud that your asserted your dominance on a 9 year old.

She seems a really controlling toxic parent; the kind that them kids will be glad to be shot of when they’re older
I won't lie I am and I'm still annoyed I hope she has no one but herself when they're older who will be laughing then not her

Reactions: 7
Glad to see this morning in comments that a lot of them say the same as what we have said. Surprised she hasn’t deleted the video, but then again as she said it adds to the moneypot 🙄

Reactions: 7
She wouldn’t let Logan have a slice of toast for breakfast because he didn’t want his dinner, but let hunter eat fish fingers and chips for breakfast🤔I’ve never seen much of a problem with her because I haven’t read through all of the thread, but denying your child a piece of toast for breakfast is next level

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.