Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mad that she says shes too anxious to do the lives in the evening and is tired so just wants to go to bed once the kids are in bed, when we know full well it's because Ryans back living there 😂😂 imagine being a benefit cheat and having thousands of people know it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's mad that she says shes too anxious to do the lives in the evening and is tired so just wants to go to bed once the kids are in bed, when we know full well it's because Ryans back living there 😂😂 imagine being a benefit cheat and having thousands of people know it 😆
This 👏👏 she said the other day he was driving a lorry. So he has his licence back and she said once he had that back he would move back in because he only took the other job whilst he couldn't drive and it was too far to commute so he moved out. She is so full of tit!

Reactions: 3
This 👏👏 she said the other day he was driving a lorry. So he has his licence back and she said once he had that back he would move back in because he only took the other job whilst he couldn't drive and it was too far to commute so he moved out. She is so full of tit!
I thought she said they split up so he moved out, then they got back together but still wanted their own places so they could have time apart?

Reactions: 2
I thought she said they split up so he moved out, then they got back together but still wanted their own places so they could have time apart?
No it was because he lost his licence and he was a lorry driver so whilst he couldn't do that he worked elsewhere and she said it was too far for him to commute so he moved out whilst he was on a ban

Reactions: 2
She used to be live every night till she starting reading here and everyone clocked Ryan was there every single night “staying over” 😂

Reactions: 5
Her latest post this morning seems very pleased with her self that she sent a 9 year old to school without eating tea or breakfast... Seriously something wrong with her. As adults if we dont feel like eating something then we dont we have that choice same as he should.. He will be starving by now.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her latest post this morning seems very pleased with her self that she sent a 9 year old to school without eating tea or breakfast... Seriously something wrong with her. As adults if we dont feel like eating something then we dont we have that choice same as he should.. He will be starving by now.
What a horrible cow she is! I give my kids choices what to eat every night, I don’t force feed them and if ever I make something they don’t like I make them something else. One thing I don’t want is my kids having issues with food and going hungry! What about if he tells school he had no dinner or breakfast, does she think they will laugh? I don’t think so beggy, you greedy scrounger!

Reactions: 12
So her poor kid has missed two meals because he didn't fancy what she had cooked for him, and who could blame him, most of her meals look like tit! Cant ever imagine her missing two meals! She is a cruel witch, and more so because she looked happy about standing her ground! Grow up and feed your kids you beast!

Reactions: 12
When I make dinner I always make sure there's a food they will always eat with it. If they don't fancy dinner or don't want it, they know that the next meal will be breakfast. They always have a choice of desert aswel like fruit or yogurt etc. I would never then offer their cold dinner for breakfast. That's not teaching him anything. Just a massive power struggle, the absolute idiot

Reactions: 11
I would feel like cruellest mother ever knowing my child was going to school having not eating since I’m guessing lunchtime yesterday, so he has basically had to wait a whole 24 hours for a meal. She’s really not funny, she’s disgusting. She is pure greedy, she’s shown many times of her having nice stuff to eat and her kids get crap!

Shes a horrible bleep. If my kids don't ear their dinner then they know that for the rest of the evening they have nothing. But I certainly don't carry it onto the next day! Poor kid must be starving by now but I bet she stuffed her gob still!

Reactions: 13
I hope to god the school say something to her. Vile vile woman x

She's got so many words filtered on her comments. She much know she's a crappy person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What a bleeping shame on her boys! He would have been so hungry, that’s just cruel! Who the duck would want to eat soggy chips/dish fingers at 7am 🤢 I understand as a parent, you have to stand your ground, but you have the responsibility to meet basic needs, like feeding them ffs!!!!

Oaft.... I get the not making another dinner when he refused to eat . Mine are fussy wee fuckers, so I always make something they like. I don't eat meat, their dad does, combine this with fussy kids, it sometimes means I'm making 4 different things. It's annoying, it's time consuming, but it's my fault for pandering to the kids when they were younger, their palate is limited but slowly getting better as they get older. So that was all a roundabout way of saying, if one of mine refuses to eat what is made, I say fine, but I'm not making anything else. If you are hungry later, there's cereal or toast. I certainly would not serve them up the previous night dinner for breakfast... Ever. And definitely wouldn't be boasting about it as though I was parent of the year for sending my son to school hungry!

• Heart
Her latest video has made me rage!!

My step dad at the time used to sit there and force me to eat my tea and if not he would say "I'll save it for breakfast" he was an absolute dick to me in so many ways but that still haunts me and I'm 30 now. How can she sit there and broadcast that to everyone. As an adult woild she force herself to eat something she didn't fancy?!! Still to this day I can't eat broccoli or cauliflower as I remember that was on my plate one night when he was forcing me to eat it and no shock I now have disordering eating as an adult.

What an absolute c**t she is

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t understand the utter pride she has in herself for doing that?? She’s disgusting, that poor kid. She really thought she did something, well she has shown what a cruel, obnoxious cow she is.

she’s proud of herself for not giving her 9 year old dinner or breakfast?!?!!! why is she creating unhealthy food habits for her children?! no wonder poor L always wants to go to his nans house ,he actually gets fed ! it’s actually vile she’s done that , he doesn’t want to eat that yeah i get that maybe he asked for sweets so don’t give him that but not giving him toast in the morning ?! that’s hardly a treat food.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, be proud if you went through with a punishment of a screen time ban or something. No a bleeping food ban. She should be ashamed. I get not making him another meal. But to not let him have breakfast. Absolutely shameful.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.