Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she believes her own lies half of the time. She also said that she hadn’t seen tattle herself but had messages from friends yet she knew word for word what had been said on here. She also lied about what had been said on here. She said we were all lapping it up and worshiping Birchfamily. I think by that point about 3 comments had been made on here in response to that first message and they were mainly questions. All her followers were discussing this ‘hate site’. It is a gossip forum, we discuss what we see, that is all. What goes behind closed doors in none of our business. We only call people out for the behaviour they show on social media. Don’t like it? Don’t post it. Simples

Reactions: 12
I think she believes her own lies half of the time. She also said that she hadn’t seen tattle herself but had messages from friends yet she knew word for word what had been said on here. She also lied about what had been said on here. She said we were all lapping it up and worshiping Birchfamily. I think by that point about 3 comments had been made on here in response to that first message and they were mainly questions. All her followers were discussing this ‘hate site’. It is a gossip forum, we discuss what we see, that is all. What goes behind closed doors in none of our business. We only call people out for the behaviour they show on social media. Don’t like it? Don’t post it. Simples
Yep saying we all sided with birchfamily and would make a gofundme for her partner to see Logan, I had to laugh at the gofundme part because she’s the biggest beg bloody going! She reckons her friend sent screenshots of here and it had her username in the corner which is a lie. She just lies. I reckon Christmas she never had covid either, just couldn’t be arsed with the kids and hadn’t bought them any presents.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know your seeing this as I have just been sent your video. Of you admitting you said my name I have already taken this further due to my kids safety. If anyone has any questions I will answer them I won't keep quite about it. Never once did I try to put you or your kids life in any danger but you think it's OK to do mine so if that's your way of saying 'sorry' it's far to late.

Reactions: 5
As to not making payments there is a payment each month coming out of our joint account going to child maintenance for them to pay you so as far as we know your getting a payment

Reactions: 6
As to not making payments there is a payment each month coming out of our joint account going to child maintenance for them to pay you so as far as we know your getting a payment
Jo is not the type of person to let something like child maintenance not be paid. She expects free tit off strangers on the internet so I doubt she would let that slip!

has she has her account gone?
Yeah can’t see her at all 😟

Shes def still on tiktok just watched her 2 videos discussing this subject.

Oh bloody hell she said your name so what. Who's life is in danger. This is just laughable. Where will you be taking this and to do what?
Dont get me wrong, she provides me with so much cringey material but this is just nonsense

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Okay guys. We're all adults here, we can all address when we've taken it too far. We comment on a lot of things on here, and I will agree by no means we worshipped Birchfamily, we just said welcome. But we have taken it too far.

We never should've called her scrunchies tit. It's obviously quite upset her.

Oh bloody hell she said your name so what. Who's life is in danger. This is just laughable. Where will you be taking this and to do what?
Dont get me wrong, she provides me with so much cringey material but this is just nonsense
Oh hello "new member". Doxxing someone when you have a platform so unfortunately large as Jo's can be quite serious. What if one of her 'lovelies' has more than the average screws loose and lives in the vicinity of Birchfamily?

Would you want someone with loads of followers announcing your name in a video where they're saying you're lying etc? I don't think so. Button up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You had me in the first half. Not gonna lie
Okay guys. We're all adults here, we can all address when we've taken it too far. We comment on a lot of things on here, and I will agree by no means we worshipped Birchfamily, we just said welcome. But we have taken it too far.

We never should've called her scrunchies tit. It's obviously quite upset her.

Oh hello "new member". Doxxing someone when you have a platform so unfortunately large as Jo's can be quite serious. What if one of her 'lovelies' has more than the average screws loose and lives in the vicinity of Birchfamily?

Would you want someone with loads of followers announcing your name in a video where they're saying you're lying etc? I don't think so. Button up.
🤣🤣
Doxxing is actually illegal and what Jo has done has put minors in danger. Birch has already had an influx of hate messages. Jo is dangerous simple as that. I wouldn't trust her with a house plant let alone children.

Reactions: 12

🤣🤣

Doxxing is actually illegal and what Jo has done has put minors in danger. Birch has already had an influx of hate messages. Jo is dangerous simple as that. I wouldn't trust her with a house plant let alone children.
Omg did I really? I thought you'd all know immediately I was taking the piss.

Majorly agree with the second half. It is dangerous. If someone did this to her, she's be crowdfunding for personal bleeping security guards. She can dish it out & but can't take it, simple as. Someone has started contradicting her sob story and she's pissed off. Bet those 78 teeth are chattering like mad. twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Jo is dangerous 🤣🤣

Guuuuys come on for God sake this thread has turned into fairy land.

And this new member came up with the title 🙆🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Jo is dangerous 🤣🤣

Doxxing is literally illegal, it's a fact. If someone did this to her, she'd be raging & crying on TikTok live. People have every right to be upset.

Jo is dangerous 🤣🤣

Clearly you are one of her minions who will be buying her overpriced tit scrunchies and spending £7.99 on a packet of Cheetos for her to stuff her face with off her wishlist 🙄

People have had to move house on social media because of their address being leaked and getting hate tit and nuisance calls, takeaways and whatever else. This isn’t a joke, so don’t make it like it is one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Omg did I really? I thought you'd all know immediately I was taking the piss.

Majorly agree with the second half. It is dangerous. If someone did this to her, she's be crowdfunding for personal bleeping security guards. She can dish it out & but can't take it, simple as. Someone has started contradicting her sob story and she's pissed off. Bet those 78 teeth are chattering like mad. twit.
Have you seen the two videos she's put up? The tit she spews is so well rehearsed. I can bet you all the tea in China Logan doesn't want to see his dad is because she talks tit about him in front and to Logan. And she doesn't care about that kid. Oh and she said our mum's live opposy each other. The dad has never once knocked on the door. Can you Imagine the tit if he did?

🤣🤣

Agreed. Considering I've had messages telling me my unborn baby is going ti get taken away from me! All from last night due to her saying my full name! I think I have a right to take it further and take it to the police! Take the piss out of me as much as you like but do not bring up my kids!

Reactions: 7
Jo is dangerous 🤣🤣

If this was a man "accidentally" leaking names etc on a live, you'd be in uproar. Instead youve been taken in a by a narcissistic female abuser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.