Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a reply to that comment. She said she is glad people don't understand as it means they haven't been through it. It is so patronising, and she basically avoids answering..
It's literally like how does she know tho 🤣 I've been through it and I can't understand how you can put on a face of slap etc she's mocking those that actually suffer and not brush her teeth in my down days yes I may not have a shower etc but I always brush my teeth

Reactions: 4
I was looking at her wishlist, yet again filled back up with crap for her to sit and eat, I would prefer to buy her kids something, especially the little one who she slags off rotten!

Reactions: 6
I think she said they met on plenty of fish dating website. And they were on and off for a bit and then got pregnant with the little one. I wonder if the older ones dad is involved or helps out financially

Reactions: 1
I know everyone experiences depression differently and I am happy to be corrected. But what I don't understand is if you can get up, get showered, dressed, full face of makeup, prance around B&M and cafes then come home and do special meals then why can't she work. Surely if you're so depressed you can't work you'd be struggling to even get out of bed

Reactions: 10
I know everyone experiences depression differently and I am happy to be corrected. But what I don't understand is if you can get up, get showered, dressed, full face of makeup, prance around B&M and cafes then come home and do special meals then why can't she work. Surely if you're so depressed you can't work you'd be struggling to even get out of bed
It does vary. Sometimes the thought of going into an unfamiliar setting where circumstances can vary from hour to hour is a bit more daunting than simply going shopping (where you're primarily in control)

HOWEVER, as I simply refuse to defend this beast of a woman, when I am depressed, I just get more depressed if I'm not working because I feel like a layabout, but also the thought of work can be overwhelming. I can always judge when I'm ready to go back (when I can spend an entire day out of bed, when I start replying to messages again etc). She seems like she could go back to work from what she presents online. I imagine she'll probably never work again though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jos not depressed shes just worked out how to play the system didnt work for so long got sick pay and UC the minute she realised the act was shining through quit her job btw gifts on tiktok dont go against you either so she could be getting gifted lots and still claiming UC i know this because of another tiktoker whos on benefits gets gifted lots and dwp told them as its gifts nothing they can do she dumps her kids every oppertuntity she got well known off an abortion which in her world never happened she made a mockery of that spoke about it what once after ? I get some people find it triggering but if you have a platform like hers to me show the reality of the after math dont make it out to be the hardest decision you two made then act like it never happened she even joked about falling pregnant in her tiktok videos from that holiday they were not even being careful sorry for the rant but jo gets to me

Reactions: 11
I think she said they met on plenty of fish dating website. And they were on and off for a bit and then got pregnant with the little one. I wonder if the older ones dad is involved or helps out financially
I notice Ryan is barely mentioned or on any tiktoks, is that because she’s hiding him (as he doesn’t live there) or because they’ve split ? Mind you if it was the latter I’m sure she would be sharing that for sympathy !

I notice Ryan is barely mentioned or on any tiktoks, is that because she’s hiding him (as he doesn’t live there) or because they’ve split ? Mind you if it was the latter I’m sure she would be sharing that for sympathy !
Oh absolutely if they'd spilt we wouldn't be hearing the end of it I think she's trying to hide the fact he lives there too

The oldest dad isn't Allowed all contact was stopped by her. The dad cant even contact to see how the oldest is doing or say happy birthday to him. Last time he tried to send something it got thrown in the bin but does pay towards the child every month though

Reactions: 1
I know the “toddlers are bullies” was supposed to be a joke but something didn’t sit right about her putting on a meek and mild voice to say things like “my partner screamed in my face and forced me to wear these shoes” and then cutting to her with a huge grin saying “OKAY NEXT ONE”.
very tone deaf and insensitive for someone who claims to have been in an abusive relationship? 🥴

• Heart
The oldest dad isn't Allowed all contact was stopped by her. The dad cant even contact to see how the oldest is doing or say happy birthday to him. Last time he tried to send something it got thrown in the bin but does pay towards the child every month though
How do u know this? I'm sure things like this haven't been mentioned at all?

Reactions: 2
Bet your glad you found this thread then 😂 😂😂
I was actually shown this by a Friend of mine. But yes yes I am I'm so glad that there is other people out there that can see what we see. Just got to wait for the video now to pop up on tiktok about this now

I was actually shown this by a Friend of mine. But yes yes I am I'm so glad that there is other people out there that can see what we see. Just got to wait for the video now to pop up on tiktok about this now
Oh it will be incoming, she has admitted more than once that she reads this thread. She'll just be practicing her "so sad and upset" face...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes we can all see through her, she is a grabby, beggy witch! I would be too ashamed to walk around my home town after begging for stuff on tik Tok, she is a disgusting, lazy beast of a woman! I'm looking forward to seeing how all this plays out! She's probably shitting herself that you've found this thread Birchfamily! lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.