Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeleineslazyeye

5 threads of valid criticisms, we do ourselves a disservice resorting to calling her fat. Could see her making a new documentary with that being the one thing she's taken off all these threads so it fits her narrative.

Reactions: 56
You are all so quick to criticise her. ☹☹☹☹

I don’t believe there is a single one of you that hasn’t sat in a bath full of foam, in full makeup and a wig, eating chips. How else would you eat them FFS?

I find hot water baths far too wet now.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Diddikins

VIP Member
The whole #bekind thing has become something influencers hide behind when they are called out on their bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Melmx

As much of a horrible person she is, resorting to calling her fat makes you worse than she is

she is not and never has been fat, she’s always been a healthy size

while this thread has ripped her a new arsehole for the lack of talent shes shown by trying to change her whole personality not once has it ever been about body shaming, give yourself a shake and do better

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I saw Jesy on Wednesday outside selfridges wearing a massive oversized jacket saying AFRICA on it, she had a god awful wig on her head top and she looked mixed race borderline light skin black woman. Embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

hol20x

VIP Member
She’s never been fat. She is many things, but she is not fat. She’s just a dickhead.

Reactions: 42

hol20x

VIP Member
She’s an idiot, no one gives a shit about will.i.am anymore - it’s 2022!

Ironically she’s so 2000 and late. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Pinkii

VIP Member
5D785306-B078-4799-B556-4D84F33B60FB.jpeg

must be painful to always have to suck in your stomach to fake a 6pac, but whats more painful is getting caught in your natural state by the paps you paid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
She’s not fat. Never has been imho. She’s just not a nice person, very insecure and manages to successfully blame the people around her for it.
her whole solo venture is based on the premise that her shit will sell out of pity after the documentary. She left it too long- everyone sees her for the narc she is now. Hindsight n all that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40

jackolantern

VIP Member
I'm honestly sick of the fact you aren't allowed to criticise because someone might kill themselves. Bullying is never ok and you shouldn't hound someone. But tattle gossip? C'mon now. If she can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen and stop acting like a prize twat. It's the industry you are in, you can't be happy to accept praise but nothing else.

That performance, as is most of the stuff she's done so far was fucking ridiculous and if she can't see that then she needs a better team to help point these things out to her before the fact.

Reactions: 37

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about how a lot of her style, music taste, cultural references, sociopolitical intellect etc seems stuck in a bit of an early-2000s time warp and I think I have realised why.

She talked about her internet trolling as early as her X Factor days (2011). Presumably, she led a pretty sheltered online life after that to protect herself from the mean comments and we know that she eventually deleted Twitter etc.

People of her generation have effectively lived their lives and broadened their horizons through the internet over the last 20 years. She’s been AWOL for over half of that.

Basically, Jesy Nelson has been in a cultural coma for the last 10+ years and, as a solo artist, her exile from internet culture is now laid bare for all to see. What seem like really absurd choices are actually the last time she was fully integrated in pop culture - the 2000s period leading up to her 2011 X Factor era.
I don’t think it’s that deep.

She’s just a dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 37