Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to bankrupt herself quickly if she keeps spending money on awful clothes because they’re a ‘label’

Reactions: 5
She looks alright, a normal girl but it’s the photoshop diet & facelift that’s the issue.

If she lost the wig, wore a bra with a bit of support and quit the crop top, stop with the unflattering (mens?) shorts and stopped wearing things that don’t flatter her whatsoever because they’re designer or ‘cutting edge’ - she’d look far better for it.

Try hard is SO cringe and it’s so hard to wash off the stink of uncool. She REEKS of it and is not going to appeal to teenagers now, she’s past relevancy. I doubt her song even if it’s good and has a non culturally iffy video will make much of an impact because she’s lost all momentum.

Again, Jesy, please burn that wig, delete your stylists number and pop M&S for a bra fitting, cheers love xx

Reactions: 30
This is really harsh of me to say, I know, but I don’t understand why she doesn’t just get a jaw implant. She’s clearly not shy when it comes to Botox and fillers etc, and must spend half her day filtering and photoshopping her pictures and trying to avoid any photos that catch her side on.

Reactions: 14
I don't want to shame her appearance but is her hairline receding? All those extensions/wigs must put pressure on the hair.

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:

Jesy Nelson #6 As she uploads another selfie, her career’s not looking healthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.