Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a few comments on Capital’s Instagram asking if they were gonna post about Jesy’s birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Every time I’m on Facebook, an article pops up of her with no clothes on, posing yet again! She’s got to be the most annoying person ever. Such an attention seeker and desperate for compliments.

Reactions: 9
She dresses like a chav that won the lottery.
This describes her perfectly 😭 it’s all so cringe. The get ups she wears to the studio are just embarrassing surely everyone must laugh behind her back or cringe as well .

Reactions: 7
My god her face is so plastic I can’t cope 😂 like a wax candle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hell will freeze over before she drops new music I swear. It’s been ‘coming soon’ since October lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely should have made the most of riding the hype of leaving the group and the groups hiatus...even if what she bought out was tit😂

Boyz did alright for a week at least - maybe not for the best reasons but still...😂

Now I'm not sure anyone really cares now!

Shes missed the boat so to speak!👋⛵

Reactions: 9
Exactly… assume the logic was to let the controversy die down but as she’s made it clear ever since that she doesn’t have any self-awareness, humility and doesn’t take any responsibility, it’s never going to go away. Shes lost any hype or momentum from the media/press in the meantime, is now known as a joke and her name is synonymous with Blackfishing. It’s over

• Heart
Reactions: 10
At this point, I do almost believe she's waiting for one of the others to release, entering some sort of chart battle with them because she knows it's the only way she has any chance at getting some sort of attention for whatever she releases next.

Reactions: 11
But she’s bound to lose that battle, which will only make her look more ridiculous. Surely there’s someone at the record company to see that this is now just throwing good money after bad - that’s what the company is for, it’s all about business. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she was now paying for this studio time out of her own pocket in an attempt to seem busy and relevant

Reactions: 6
But she’s bound to lose that battle, which will only make her look more ridiculous. Surely there’s someone at the record company to see that this is now just throwing good money after bad - that’s what the company is for, it’s all about business. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she was now paying for this studio time out of her own pocket in an attempt to seem busy and relevant
It's been known in the past for bands to write, record and mix an entire album in a week or even less, some million sellers so given the time Jesy has had it should be mega and all time best seller.

When you skip through her most recent stories today, you'll notice that she starts them always the same way - her eyef*cking herself. And it's ALWAYS the same facial expression as well 😩

Its funny because she honestly thinks she is so hot and that people probably didnt notice her hotness because of the other girls.

When in reality she is just ugly.. sorry to be harsh, but she is. Nothing remotely attractive about her and she insists on making herself look even more tit with her chavvy outfits and drag queen make up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.