Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The interview about how all of her new team apparently support her and loves her. Obviously not when they saw her rehearsal for the jingle bell ball and said “yep that’s perfect”. They must really dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The interview about how all of her new team apparently support her and loves her. Obviously not when they saw her rehearsal for the jingle bell ball and said “yep that’s perfect”. They must really dislike her
She shows all the signs of a genuine narcissist! She’s clearly surrounded herself now with only people who go along with her narrative and allow her to get away with things, so she can play the victim and most of all don’t take any of the attention away from her

Reactions: 16
We’re even getting think pieces on it now.
Lmao I’m sorry but that article is ott making out she’s being called horrible names and everyones jumping on her, she’s literally just having her dance moves and shouting made into funny memes. The same as what has happened to many people and they don’t call them trolls . Look at when Kim k crying was everywhere after her divorce she didn’t call it trolling she made it into an emoji 😂 people need to stop seeing Jesy as a victim . She’s pushed her victim mentality for so long now other people constantly see her as one too .

Reactions: 32
Her REAL fans must be really in need of help if they cant see through all her lies.

Reactions: 6
Just seen articles about how Jesy is 'devastated' after her JBB outfit... can't she take ownership of herself and not blame things on her stylist? Wtf?

Reactions: 15
Im sorry if I'm being insensitive but I definitely see a depression and alleged suicide attempt brought on by the nasty press as her next careermove. She's acting like a 13 year old mean girl who isn't able to take accountability. Her career is ruined so all she has left is the pity card. But I suspect a lot of people are seeing through all these lies now.

Reactions: 20
Im sorry if I'm being insensitive but I definitely see a depression and alleged suicide attempt brought on by the nasty press as her next careermove. She's acting like a 13 year old mean girl who isn't able to take accountability. Her career is ruined so all she has left is the pity card. But I suspect a lot of people are seeing through all these lies now.
A planned mental health crisis is coming soon I agree or some sort of attention seeking stunt. I’m honestly not insensitive to mental health problems either but I see her using it for press and attention and I see her as not genuine x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A planned mental health crisis is coming soon I agree or some sort of attention seeking stunt. I’m honestly not insensitive to mental health problems either but I see her using it for press and attention and I see her as not genuine x
When I saw her documentary my heart broke but everything she's done since is disgusting and is laughing in the face of people really struggling. As someone who's struggled with depression and hit rock bottom in the past, I can spot a bullshitter a mile off. She deserves all the mockery she's now getting

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For someone whose account is mostly just humorous rants about everyday things, I don't get why NoHun is so up in arms about the Jesy stuff unless it is literally just for clout. There is obviously some issue with the young guy who killed himself, but most of the Jesy fun poking over the past week has been just that - fun poking. Even on here, it's mainly been a mix of people laughing at the largely inoffensive tiktoks or quite rightly questioning why she is allowed to lurch from one PR shitstorm to the next without anyone stepping in and advising her.

Reactions: 17
I'm honestly sick of the fact you aren't allowed to criticise because someone might kill themselves. Bullying is never ok and you shouldn't hound someone. But tattle gossip? C'mon now. If she can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen and stop acting like a prize twit. It's the industry you are in, you can't be happy to accept praise but nothing else.

That performance, as is most of the stuff she's done so far was bleeping ridiculous and if she can't see that then she needs a better team to help point these things out to her before the fact.

Reactions: 37
I agree, I mean, I feel like you would be super conscious of what you do/say/wear after a scandal like blackfishing, so you don't get caught up in it again, if you really gave a tit.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.