Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chuff offohc

Even if she was fat there is nothing wrong with that 🤦‍♀️ her music is shit as is her style and singing

Reactions: 31

coriander

VIP Member
She can keep trying but she'll never be as hot as Jade. It's better to be your authentic 5/10 self than a home bargains version of somebody else.

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Little story that made me chuckle today - my mum messages me telling me about the stuff she’s got my daughter for Xmas and she says ‘I got her a doll, I can’t remember the name of it but she looks like that one who left little mix, you know the one who pretends she’s black’ 😭🤣 my mum is in her 50s and even she knows the score

• Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Why tf is she trying to dress like a gen z teenager 😭 Girl you're 30 years old, settle down and stick to the skinny jeans.

• Haha

Yeahright

I bet she thought leaving little mix would be a big blow to them and she’d become a huge mega pop star in her own right when in reality all she’s done is make people love little mix even more, especially Leigh, who I have to admit I did overlook before, but now see in a new light, and she’s seen as a laughing stock with one shit single and some dodgy dance moves.

Reactions: 30

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
She looks alright, a normal girl but it’s the photoshop diet & facelift that’s the issue.

If she lost the wig, wore a bra with a bit of support and quit the crop top, stop with the unflattering (mens?) shorts and stopped wearing things that don’t flatter her whatsoever because they’re designer or ‘cutting edge’ - she’d look far better for it.

Try hard is SO cringe and it’s so hard to wash off the stink of uncool. She REEKS of it and is not going to appeal to teenagers now, she’s past relevancy. I doubt her song even if it’s good and has a non culturally iffy video will make much of an impact because she’s lost all momentum.

Again, Jesy, please burn that wig, delete your stylists number and pop M&S for a bra fitting, cheers love xx

coriander

VIP Member
Did he really just compare people on a gossip forum to n0nces? He’s beyond deluded 🥴
Honestly don't care what they say or think, yes I'm regularly on Tattle having a laugh about people who I think are ridiculous, so fucking what :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I hate the bekind bullshit like do they understand what the internet is for, stop trying to censor people

choccyhazelnut

Wondering if someone being a jesy fan is a good enough reason to end a friendship 😂😂 One of my friends came to stay with me for the weekend and I just casually asked her if she’d watched the Little Mix show live stream and she responded with “no I don’t like them anymore after what they did to jesy” excuse me what?! We then had a debate about it and she actually is a full on jesy fan 🤢 she argued she’s not black fishing, just being herself 🙄 she kept saying we don’t know what happened behind the scenes with the others and finished the whole horrific thing with saying she doesn’t like leigh! According to her the whole ig Live stream thing last year wasn’t bullying. So actually considering if I wanna associate with someone who believes that shit 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
It's so strange. All the posing just so strangers can say how wonderful you are. It really is a modern disease this narcissist need for validation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

jackolantern

VIP Member
All she's shown since leaving LM is that everything she said about feeling insecure and not wanting to show her body was bullshit. She just didn't want to be on stage with slim girls she deemed to be prettier than her, hogging her limelight.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

monsterinlaw

I can't look at this new picture of Christina Aguilera without hearing JINGLE BELL BALL ARE YOU READY?

58971937-10908435-image-a-2_1655018827432.jpg

“How many denim pieces do you want?”
Jesy: “yes”

I’ve never seen a denim sleeve without the jacket attached, cringing over the “I ❤ SEX” on her bag as well.

it's like Samantha Mumba has joined as the new fifth member of B*Witched

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Will.i.was is the male version of nikki minaj, works with anyone as long as he gets paid.

• Haha