Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Jesy Nelson #6 Still thinks she’s a massive star, someone get her a proper bra!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The more she posts and is seen in a more natural way by pap's its just more and more like the Kardashians. khloe complaining about being trolled or whatever meanwhile "not" getting surgery as none of them have don't ya know. Setting up unattainable beauty standards then complaining when they are caught unedited not living up to said standards. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Imagine leaving a successful girl group to release your debut single and it doesn't even hit a 3rd of the plays of the girl bands you left main page songs
I think that because they managed to combine all four of their vocals and personalities (no matter hindsight now of how problematic jesy may or may not have been) and become so successful she actually thought she was more likeable than she is and little mix fans would follow because of her clearly bright and shiny personality 👀 She was right in a way I reckon if she'd handled leaving the group and starting her solo career completely differently (different song too) more little mix fans would have followed her. Too bad she's just turned it into a huge jesy tit show. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1426877

must be painful to always have to suck in your stomach to fake a 6pac, but whats more painful is getting caught in your natural state by the paps you paid
Sounds silly but seeing this has actually been so reassuring! I'm a similar shape to her here and I've always been SO envious of her figure in her insta photos although I don't follow any of their music... in a way it's good to know even she doesn't look like that and it's all photoshop 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

The legendary, multi award winning musical icon, Jesy Nelson 😆 A liiiittle premature perhaps

• Haha
Reactions: 37

The legendary, multi award winning musical icon, Jesy Nelson 😆 A liiiittle premature perhaps
Omg I thought that post was shade at first -
You know, cos Elvis got fat and Michael fucked up his face. Whoops!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Omfg I thought this was a mock post taking the piss 😭 til I realised who uploaded it . Wow these twats who run those fan pages must lead such sad empty lives haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those pix of JN should be sent to every school for discussion about what social media is doing to women, especially young girls. Including her! When you think of that program she did and her subsequent behaviour it's very sad.

Reactions: 17
Her fans are probably some of the most deluded people out there. They really think that Boyz was a hit because it got to number 4, and that her album will be critically acclaimed. The song got to number 4 down to pure curiosity from people, she was the first member to go solo so we all wanted to see what it was like, I streamed it myself when it first came out. It only stayed at number 4 for a week then dropped out the top 10, a proper hit song spends weeks in the top 10. Her next offering is gonna absolutely flop, no one cares about her any more.

Much as I love the other LM girls I'm not going to delude myself that they're going to have the chart success solo that they had together. Jesy fans really think she's going to crack the US and be a huge star, they're in for a rude awakening.

Reactions: 12
It’s so rare for a label to agree to an artist walking away from their deal only a year after signing and with only 1 single put out… 🤔

Either she’s paid for a lot herself or they’ve accepted a loss and just want to cut ties now. Realistically, would another label take a chance and sign her? I doubt it.

Reactions: 20
I think it’s both - I think they know to cut their losses as she is a laughing stock with no reasonable chance of chart success, and she’s been spending a good chunk of her own money trying to look busy and save face in the meantime. maybe she bargained with them to wait and see what she came up with in the studio herself before they pulled the plug, or perhaps they decided after the first single but thought it was better to wait a while to minimise the media coverage and egg on their faces when they dropped her.

What a disaster all round, it’s been a shambles from start to finish

Reactions: 17
So either the label have cut their losses or she owes them quite a bit of money. I’m also assuming this current LA trip is self funded, she’s going to go bankrupt. I can’t imagine any other label will be in a rush to sign her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.