Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha the actual hypocrisy of him! Fine for him to try and drag Leigh-Anne online though wasn't it and go round trolling LM fan pages!

Reactions: 35
Ugh, I'm sorry I asked. His voice makes me want to punch things. What a bleeping hypocrite. And "who we're allowing free and open access to the internet"? Really witch? I would've kicked your dumb ass off first for being a nasty bleeping bully, racist piece of merde, except that we don't restrict peoples' access to the internet. That's how you end up with an ignorant public.

UGH now I'm annoyed. Sorry for asking.

Reactions: 24
I'm confused, didn't he do a video slating Jesy a couple weeks ago?

The difference with Tattle is that anything said, is done so on a private forum. It's not the same as tweets/insta comments etc. It is really quite easy to just not come on to tattle.

Reactions: 33
I'm confused, didn't he do a video slating Jesy a couple weeks ago?

The difference with Tattle is that anything said, is done so on a private forum. It's not the same as tweets/insta comments etc. It is really quite easy to just not come on to tattle.
He wants to make his bleeping mind up he tried saying recently he sees her for what she is and he told her about herself apparently and blocked her 😂😂 this bleep is the only one who needs help . Remember he said he was going to off himself after he leaked his own DMs which weren’t even bad . He is an absolute tool he loves the attention

Reactions: 14
Did he really just compare people on a gossip forum to n0nces? He’s beyond deluded 🥴
Honestly don't care what they say or think, yes I'm regularly on Tattle having a laugh about people who I think are ridiculous, so bleeping what :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I hate the bekind bullshit like do they understand what the internet is for, stop trying to censor people

Reactions: 30
The whole #bekind thing has become something influencers hide behind when they are called out on their bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The Honest Vocal Coach!!!

I just came here to post this too 😂
The way people in the comments are trying to say she’s now bullying jesy by reacting to this and saying she’s meant to be reacting to the vocals not criticising the whole performance, it’s kinda hard when 90% of the vocals are mimed 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lmao is it only me or does jesy doing that tongue thing remind you of Barty Crouch JR in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire too.... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Too many of these TIk toks cracking me up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.