Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like something out the bloody Matrix.
Do we think she’ll ever cover up her Roman numerals tattoo? It’s the date LM were put together, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband thinks she will have a sex tape leaked. I can’t say I disagree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the face she does lmao she really thinks she did something with that pose 🙃 like no, you just look a mess

Reactions: 3
Honestly the Bounce Back vinyls tend have the most value, they were £100+ before last year when the merch store managed to find some old stock. They sold out within 5 mins or so. The website glitched and I ended up with two of each variation and I sold them on eBay - I did make a surprise profit.

A lot of sellers seem to think Jesy has the most value. She was the first vinyl to sell out online at the restock too.
To be honest, no one wants anything to do with her anymore. There’s loads of her signed CD on sale in online marketplaces.

Reactions: 3
D3E3430A-B1A6-44A9-B114-C5C74B36F285.jpeg

This came up on my explore page. Wonder when we’ll be graced with the next musical masterpiece.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.