Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is trying to sound "sexy". It makes me cringe so much listening to her. Never enjoyed her voice really.

Reactions: 17
I've said it once and I'll say it again - she sounds like a turkey when she sings. All I can hear is that gobble gobble sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seen them at the summer hits tour in 2018 and jesy completely forgot the words to her bit in only you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I really enjoy this song but the way Jesy sings in this performance annoys the life out of me. Canny pinpoint what it is specifically but it’s one of her worst in LM imo.
It stands out to me that her skin is the same color as Jade's in this, and only very slightly lighter than Leigh's. But nah, she's no blackfish. And I'm the queen of Sheba.

Reactions: 10
I came here because I caught a video of her JBB performance on my explore page.. the head tilting and tongue just made me die inside a little bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she has microcephaly. She definitely should have had her jaw broken and reset in her early teens. It would not only have given her less of a Gail platt profile but would have aided her to keep that fat tongue inside her head which she clearly struggles to do.
The clip of her repeating “are you ready” from the documentary shows some abnormalities!

Reactions: 6
The fat cow is a joke 🐮. There's enough crap music being churned out every week without her adding to it. And put the tongue away dear, you look ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Even if she was fat there is nothing wrong with that 🤦‍♀️ her music is tit as is her style and singing

Reactions: 31
5 threads of valid criticisms, we do ourselves a disservice resorting to calling her fat. Could see her making a new documentary with that being the one thing she's taken off all these threads so it fits her narrative.

Reactions: 56
She’s not fat. Never has been imho. She’s just not a nice person, very insecure and manages to successfully blame the people around her for it.
her whole solo venture is based on the premise that her tit will sell out of pity after the documentary. She left it too long- everyone sees her for the narc she is now. Hindsight n all that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I was watching the JBB performance of Only You and she looked more like her old self, and she has never been fat imo, she looked perfectly healthy. One thing I did realise is how gorgeous she looked pre filler, I find round faces cute anyway and the straight bouncy hair really suited her as well, same as how it was in the Move MV. Her new look doesn't do her any justice, just makes her look old enough to be the mum of her own self a mere 5 years ago.

Reactions: 12
She’s never been fat. She is many things, but she is not fat. She’s just a head.

Reactions: 42
I think she has microcephaly. She definitely should have had her jaw broken and reset in her early teens. It would not only have given her less of a Gail platt profile but would have aided her to keep that fat tongue inside her head which she clearly struggles to do.
The clip of her repeating “are you ready” from the documentary shows some abnormalities!
Sorry but "Gail Platt profile" has completely ended me 😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She isn’t fat but she’s likely been labelled that in the past as she’s the largest of LM due to them being a healthy mix of body shapes. It’s certainly affected her, the amount of tinkering she’s had when in reality she looked absolutely fine natural. She needs to stop thinking the insta look is in any way desirable or attainable and stop with the try-hard of everything. She looked normal now she looks like a bratz doll.

Awful as I think she currently is, I wish her no harm whatsoever, don’t think it’s appropriate to slate her weight and would genuinely like to see her be real and successful based on her talent not for being controversial or by cultural piggybacking. I can’t see her changing though because she’s not one for accepting responsibility or apologising. She always has to be the victim.

Reactions: 25
As much of a horrible person she is, resorting to calling her fat makes you worse than she is

she is not and never has been fat, she’s always been a healthy size

while this thread has ripped her a new hole for the lack of talent shes shown by trying to change her whole personality not once has it ever been about body shaming, give yourself a shake and do better

• Heart
Reactions: 45
As much of a horrible person she is, resorting to calling her fat makes you worse than she is

while this thread has ripped her a new hole for the lack of talent shes shown by trying to change her whole personality not once has it ever been about body shaming, give yourself a shake and do better
Sorry I know this post is serious and I do agree with it but "ripped her a new hole" has actually sent me 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I don't agree with body shaming either, in all fairness I always fought she had a great figure and still does

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.