Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesy’s ‘beatboxing’ I can’t. The way her mouth moved makes me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks worse every photo you see. She’s barely recognisable as herself anymore. Pulling a proper MJ except minus the talent 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5D785306-B078-4799-B556-4D84F33B60FB.jpeg

must be painful to always have to suck in your stomach to fake a 6pac, but whats more painful is getting caught in your natural state by the paps you paid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Surely this is an accidental post ?!

Also it’s been a month since she teased that song. I want her to release just so it can all be done with
She really is the most self absorbed embarrassment. Wtf are those glasses? You really can’t buy class or taste

Reactions: 7
Calling the US home and wearing a dollar bill fit, honey they don’t want you 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.