Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did she stay in LA these last couple of weeks to avoid any news on Little Mix and the tour? And now that it' all over, she's going back to the UK?

Money must be getting tight, she’s flying economy in her latest insta story 😂
I hope she has a good financial advisor because she strikes me as someone with bad money management skills. I want to know if she was the one paying for that place in LA. And WHO were those people she was staying with? Did she pay for them as well??

Reactions: 11

Had to double take on the last slide as thought she’d gone full only fans for a second… 🤣🤣

Editing to add: just noticed she’s deleted that Coachella vid with the party from her IG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Had to double take on the last slide as thought she’d gone full only fans for a second… 🤣🤣

Editing to add: just noticed she’s deleted that Coachella vid with the party from her IG.
The photos are in black and white so we can’t see how orange her bath water is from her fake tan coming off. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27

It’s really annoyed me she’s spelt it ‘dam’ and not ‘damn’. I know you’re in water Jesy, are you pretending the bath is a boat?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

a bath ain’t a bad thing luv get scrubbing that ronseal off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it only me that's just happy to see some natural "white girl" looking hair on her head rather than her usual faux 'fro

Reactions: 4
She’s SO thirsty for attention but sexy is an attitude and she don’t got it. Always at least one snarly photo, ugh.

With all the bad press on Boyz is a ballad a good way to go, they always do worse than catchy floor fillers and she’s hardly going to catch new fans switching genres when she’s only just established her solo image.

Reactions: 10
Is it only me that's just happy to see some natural "white girl" looking hair on her head rather than her usual faux 'fro
Her commitment to that atrocious looking curly wig is so confusing! It’s overly thick and dense so it looks clownish and unflattering. She definitely looks her best with her own hair either in it’s natural state (and no matter what she claims her natural curls do Not look like that wig lmao), straightened in a long bob or with extensions added for length.

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell. How many different photo shoots of herself has she done over the past few days?

We never see any natural photos of her. They're all OTT posed, face full of make up, wigs. She never looks like she's just in the moment having fun. It all has to be "perfect".

She's definitely that friend who goes through all the photos you took on the night out and makes you delete the ones she doesn't like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's definitely that friend who goes through all the photos you took on the night out and makes you delete the ones she doesn't like.
😂 literally.
When she was in the band, they’d post pics of her cropped out cos she didn’t like them

Reactions: 9
You are all so quick to criticise her. ☹☹☹☹

I don’t believe there is a single one of you that hasn’t sat in a bath full of foam, in full makeup and a wig, eating chips. How else would you eat them FFS?

I find hot water baths far too wet now.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.