Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Listen, I haven’t ever been the biggest fan of Jess but I have new respect for her after watching her latest video about Ali. She really gives it both barrels and tells a few home truths and I believe what she says. She reckons Ali is a compulsive liar and stirs things up - we never guessed! Seriously though, new respect for Jess over this particular issue.

Reactions: 28

Bec3007

VIP Member
Anyone with a sane mind would know Jess is telling the truth and Ali is as toxic as they come. I’ve said this before Jess can be annoying (hence why I’ve unfollowed now) but I’ve never seen her as toxic. She supported Ali for longer than most would have done.

Ali is bitter, jealous and angry. She got what she wanted, she transitioned and yet she’s still not happy?? Jess is right no wonder she’s got no real life friends.

Reactions: 23

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Also I heard that she has a potential job opportunity in Hong Kong which would require her going out there and leaving maddie with her parents why she finishes her last bit at school. And maddie joining her later on.

Ali watch out for one of your mods they are snakey 🙃😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
It's not on the same level as misgendering or dead-naming someone of course, but I saw a bit of her live recently where she kept calling a woman by the wrong name. The woman politely told her she had been calling her the wrong name, and Ali just shrugged, kept eating her pasta and was like 'have I? Oh well.'

Surely, she more than anyone would show more respect than that to calling someone by the wrong name? She seems massively up herself.
She was obviously an arrogant entitled arsehole of a man.
She may have changed the outside appearance, but she's still an arrogant entitled arsehole of a man on the inside

Reactions: 19

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
On this particular issue, I agree! Ali was supported by her 100%. I mean how difficult must it have been to have your husband tell you he wanted to transition? She dealt with it in a very, dare I say it, positive way! Ali never seemed grateful for that support and, in my opinion, she’s decided that the woman she wants to be is the worst sort of bitchy, bitter, entitled type.
Totally agree….also didn’t Jess train in hair removal and buy a shed load of equipment so she could help Ali ??

Reactions: 18

TiktokTruths

See, I like Jess, I think once they live separately and have their own lives we will see the best side to Jess. I think Ali is a bitch for example she was dying Jess hair the other day, and she covered Jess in hair dye round her face, even when Jess said not too, and Ali just stood their laughing at her acting all dumb and innocent. She thrives off making Jess look shit. Jess has spoke about things before on live and Ali has made snide comments.
I'm looking forward to them living apart. Ali has nothing about her, Jess can finally be herself without being belittled or controlled

Reactions: 16

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
yes she has.
So she’s flounced off yet again - like that’s never happened before! Major yawn and set your clocks for the countdown to her coming back and blaming this site and ‘trolls’ who have sad, little transphobic lives yada yada yada. Actually Ali, you’re the architect of your own misery. You give out nasty vibes and you get them back and it’s got zilch to do with people being transphobic, that’s just a handy slur you toss about because you can’t stand anyone calling you out. Never thought I’d write this, but well done Jess!

• Heart

Itsmeisthatyou

Oh wow. Alis video.....
The hypocrisy of it. Going on about how Virgin is a company she's proud to work for where she can be herself, despite spending most of last year slating them because they refused to rehire her and hinting about it being because she was trans.
Also, mentioned the break from flying due to covid....not true she was stopped flying because of her medical situation several months before the first lockdown.

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
Did anyone else catch on the live, that according to a few comments Ali has said she wants the money back that she thinks Jess owes her since Jess only got 'famous' because of her amazing and courageous story?! 😂 im no fan of either but what about the money Jess raised for the operation and the money spent looking after the dogs that Ali hasn't seen or looked after since they split?
---

I think she does still work at the probation role, she mentioned it the other day
Ali is totally taking the pee if that’s what she said! Does she not remember how she didn’t work during lockdown because all other jobs were below her and Jess was keeping the house running? Or how Jess has taken on the dogs she doesn’t bother with? Don’t get me wrong I’m not a Jess lover but Ali has some nerve asking that.

Reactions: 15

DellaC

VIP Member
Ali, Ali please whilst you're reading this just take the time to answer a very serious, very important question.

Which brand of veg oil do you use on your hair?

Thank you babycakes 😘

• Haha

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
My ex husband kicked me and my 3 kids out on the street, we had nothing but two bin bags. No money no nothing.
We had to go into an emergancy hostel. It was disgusting. But I picked myself up, borrowed £20 from a friend and got cleaning products and scrubbed the place clean!! Single mum of 3 kids, all school age! So when they went to school I trawled through the jobs adverts and applied for anything that was in school hours, I Managed to find a cleaning job in school hours and worked my backside off for pennies but it put food on the table and got us some essential items, it was the worst 2 years of my life having nothing. But I carried on I dusted myself off and managed to find a better payed job, and managed to save some money so I could rent a house out. I didn’t once beg or moan, I just got on with it.I am so thankful now I am in a much better place! That wasn’t a sob story that was showing people that I was a single mum with 3 kids and I managed with out begging on the internet from strangers!! She’s made me so mad that she thinks she’s so entitled and that strangers should pay for her live style!! Grow up and if you want something in life then get a second job! It’s not like her kids are babies they can look after themselves!! She’s an absolute melon! 😂

• Heart

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Never thought I'd say this.

Team Jess! 😂😂
On this particular issue, I agree! Ali was supported by her 100%. I mean how difficult must it have been to have your husband tell you he wanted to transition? She dealt with it in a very, dare I say it, positive way! Ali never seemed grateful for that support and, in my opinion, she’s decided that the woman she wants to be is the worst sort of bitchy, bitter, entitled type.

Reactions: 14

Itsmeisthatyou

So, can anyone help?
What was Ali’s old name?
Has anyone got a pic of her before she started transitioning?
What happened with Tyler?
Her old name and any pictures are irrelevant really.
Would be totally unfair for anyone to give out those details.
They have been said/shown on social media by Jess and maybe even Ali herself, so if you are that interested you can go look for them yourself.

welshlass87

VIP Member
Can I just say as well for Ali to be screenshotting and sharing men messaging her on Instagram calling them sexual predators and slagging men off. I agree some men can be disgusting etc but for her to slag men off using privilege as if she wasn’t a man herself for 40 years. Bet she didn’t mind using male privilege etc before the transition she’s always had a pig headed ignorance to her.

WeeBellaBee

I suspect Ali may have been controlling throughout their married life & still possibly doing so! Ali comes across as being very narcissistic!
Yeah I agree at the beginning I liked them both. You could see jess was supportive and really wanted to help Ali. Then you could see Ali with her comments and wee digs starting to appear. Jess is broken it's obvious, she doesn't really know what to do. She wanted to remain friends but Ali looks like she doesn't care that's the past she has a boyfriend she has fully transitioned Jess isn't important anymore. I genuinely feel for Maddie thou, I never heard them talking about her mum. Then moving away from her step brothers and step mum to live at your grans while your dad becomes your mum (no hate, fully support LGBTQ÷) just meaning for a teenager surely that's alot to go thru. Now Jess is having to break all ties. I'm sure she misses Maddie and prob still a bit like WTF happened. I hope Jess can now try and move on and ignore any comments that come from Ali