Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she was already living as a woman (pre-op) and living with her (now ex) wife when they started making tiktok videos at the start of lockdown. Their content was all about how Ali had come out as trans to her wife after 10 years together and all about the implications of that. They were adamant that they would stay married and shared every aspect of their life. Ali was very vocal about the fact she would never be attracted to men, yada yada…which is what makes this ‘new’interest in men so intriguing! There’s loads more to this story, including begging for money for operations etc - it’s quite the saga!!
thankyou for the reply. i didnt really watch way back then, maybe came across their profiles here or there but didnt really take much notice as jess really annoyed me 😂 so i scrolled on! only more recently have seen that ali has now transitioned and goes on quite a few dates with men

Reactions: 3
New thread title suggestion - Jess is now a tiktok seller while Ali is just desperate for a fella!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jess living the good life,another holiday she seems so much happier without that Ali

Reactions: 4
She looks the exact same in my opinion just now she’s got more hair 🤷🏻‍♀️
I remember googling her under her old name at one point, there's quite a few news stories on the 2 of them from there running days 🏃‍♀️ and yes Ali looks exactly like her former self but with long hair. It's the God-awful teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Ali is taking time off social media again, dealing with trouble at work, maybe if she had kept her work life private she wouldn't be dealing with the tit now

Reactions: 10
Listen, I haven’t ever been the biggest fan of Jess but I have new respect for her after watching her latest video about Ali. She really gives it both barrels and tells a few home truths and I believe what she says. She reckons Ali is a compulsive liar and stirs things up - we never guessed! Seriously though, new respect for Jess over this particular issue.

Reactions: 28
Just shows bitter & childish Ali is. She really is an unlikeable person.

Reactions: 8
Oh god Ali’s sat on live accusing Jess of coercive control- saying she wasn’t allowed to make any decisions, never allowed to spend a penny in their relationship and the only decision she ever made was to transition. It’s all getting a bit out of hand!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.