Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
? How do come you think this

QUOTE="Melj71, post: 12191769, member: 138533"]
Don't be fooled by Jess she's just as bad as Ali.
[/QUOTE]

I suspect Ali may have been controlling throughout their married life & still possibly doing so! Ali comes across as being very narcissistic!
Yeah I agree at the beginning I liked them both. You could see jess was supportive and really wanted to help Ali. Then you could see Ali with her comments and wee digs starting to appear. Jess is broken it's obvious, she doesn't really know what to do. She wanted to remain friends but Ali looks like she doesn't care that's the past she has a boyfriend she has fully transitioned Jess isn't important anymore. I genuinely feel for Maddie thou, I never heard them talking about her mum. Then moving away from her step brothers and step mum to live at your grans while your dad becomes your mum (no hate, fully support LGBTQ÷) just meaning for a teenager surely that's alot to go thru. Now Jess is having to break all ties. I'm sure she misses Maddie and prob still a bit like WTF happened. I hope Jess can now try and move on and ignore any comments that come from Ali

Reactions: 14
Where is she going live now?
[/QUOTE
Where is she going live now?
There's another New Zealand trans who turned up on my FYP and she's so aggressive, people just ask innocent questions and she just turns on them.
Ali has just used people,Jess was still doing her electrolysis treatment,I followed them them during lockdown and first I didn't connect the two when they were doing separate lives.

I suspect Ali may have been controlling throughout their married life & still possibly doing so! Ali comes across as being very narcissistic!
Ali is a repulsive human being,it's like she thinks she's above Jess as well,just because of her job,but look how Jess supported her when Virgin didn't want to employ her, I remember her slating them,but then Virgin wants to be all woke and brings her on board

Don't be fooled by Jess she's just as bad as Ali.
How come?

Reactions: 5
I was in Ali’s live today and pointed out a bio fact while she was having a debate with someone. She obviously said she knew better and said that I sounded like a bigot and then a bunch of her arse kissers pounced on me.
It was a simple fact that you can Google too so they were just confidently following stupidity like the sheep they are. And I have a biology degree and masters in microbiology so it’s my field.
I had to silence myself though because I didn’t want a blocking but it’s insane how people ignore facts just to kiss up to her. And it’s insane that she thinks she knows everything about everything. Narcissist vibes right there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does Ali go live often or are you meaning jess?

QUOTE="meowcake, post: 12202824, member: 36025"]
I was in her live today and pointed out a bio fact while she was having a debate with someone. She obviously said she knew better and said that I sounded like a bigot and then a bunch of her arse kissers pounced on me.
It was a simple fact that you can Google too so they were just confidently following stupidity like the sheep they are. And I have a biology degree and masters in microbiology so it’s my field.
I had to silence myself though because I didn’t want a blocking but it’s insane how people ignore facts just to kiss up to her. And it’s insane that she thinks she knows everything about everything. Narcissist vibes right there.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Does Ali go live often or are you meaning jess?

QUOTE="meowcake, post: 12202824, member: 36025"]
I was in her live today and pointed out a bio fact while she was having a debate with someone. She obviously said she knew better and said that I sounded like a bigot and then a bunch of her arse kissers pounced on me.
[/QUOTE]

I mean Ali. Realised I didn’t mention her name (edited it in now).
And yes, I think she goes live frequently because I see her lives on my fyp quite often even though I don’t follow her. I think she goes live much more than Jess but I’m not sure bc I don’t follow her either.
Don’t really have a problem with Jess, Ali gives me many bad vibes though.

Reactions: 3
I was in Ali’s live today and pointed out a bio fact while she was having a debate with someone. She obviously said she knew better and said that I sounded like a bigot and then a bunch of her arse kissers pounced on me.
She makes me laugh,she's all smug about her being a pilot,I travel abroad maybe 2x a month and it's just like my uber in the sky

Reactions: 6
Ali blocked me because she must have went through a list here and cross referenced it with tik tok. I’ve never ever interacted with her on tik tok. And I don’t think I’ve said anything that isn’t true on here about her. Ali is just a nasty piece of work and Jess is well rid.

Reactions: 8
Ali’s lives are the most pointless thing in the world to watch. Every time I watch 5 mins it’s the same old tit every time. It’s either where she likes flying to, her rota or how someone is being transphobic even though they’re not.

Also sick of her flaunting her crotch and breasts. Of course they’re hidden by clothes but my god do you notice she’s trying to make a point of it.

Reactions: 9
Ali’s lives are the most pointless thing in the world to watch. Every time I watch 5 mins it’s the same old tit every time. It’s either where she likes flying to, her rota or how someone is being transphobic even though they’re not.

Also sick of her flaunting her crotch and breasts. Of course they’re hidden by clothes but my god do you notice she’s trying to make a point of it.
Agree with you.

Reactions: 4
Just cringed SO HARD at Jess’ tiktok shop. Someone commented “are these real techniques”

her reply “ all products are genuine and everyone uses a different technique with a beauty blender” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

She’s so wooden, just reading everything off a sheet of paper! Come on! At least do some prep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear god, give it a rest. Jess still banging on, trying to sell shite and her new weight loss journey. She's on holiday ffs. Have a day off social media.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.