Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Accidently” cross posted 😂 you have to click the both accounts BY YOURSELF to post on both accounts on insta so nothing “accidental” about it. No attention on the new insta, need to post on the old insta where all can see…..we see you Ali 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Accidently” cross posted 😂 you have to click the both accounts BY YOURSELF to post on both accounts on insta so nothing “accidental” about it. No attention on the new insta, need to post on the old insta where all can see…..we see you Ali 🙋🏻‍♀️
That made me chuckle when I seen ‘accidentally cross posted’ 😂. Hey Ali 👋 how you doing love 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I love the fact she's called you out with this post on her insta, even though she doesn't read this site....🤔

• Haha
Oops, she posted your comment. She must have notifications on for this website considering you only posted it 38 minutes ago & she has this website blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would actually think more of her if she did come on here and defend herself or tell us how wrong we all are about her. Rather than her aimed insta posts.
Me too. Come on Ali. Come talk to us

Hmm location Hong Kong

E0157A9D-B5A0-456B-9D2A-5BC11E5B08DB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
You know what....duck off Ali. Get off our thread. We don't and didn't come onto your SM platforms trolling you and giving out death threats. We sit over here on Tattle calling you out on your bullshit, but keep it on Tattle.
We see you. We are not sad and pathetic, in fact one could argue you are, actively going out of your way to see what's being said about you then posting it on your Instagram in order to increase engagement and gain validation from your followers. Get a grip woman and stay in your own lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know what....duck off Ali. Get off our thread. We don't and didn't come onto your SM platforms trolling you and giving out death threats. We sit over here on Tattle calling you out on your bullshit, but keep it on Tattle.
We see you. We are not sad and pathetic, in fact one could argue you are, actively going out of your way to see what's being said about you then posting it on your Instagram in order to increase engagement and gain validation from your followers. Get a grip woman and stay in your own lane.
Yes!!!! Preach 👏👏🙌

Reactions: 3
I’m not on Instagram so I can’t see her posts, but it truely amazes me that Ali continues to come here whilst claiming it’s blocked On her devices.

Hahha I see she’s called mel out now on her Instagram!! As if you called mel a loser! The only loser is you Ali baby that begged money on your social media platforms for a pair of tits!! Get the duck outta here you horror, and go boil your head. Nothing but an attention seeking twit that can’t handle any negativity so posts on ya insta so people will lick your ring piece 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her inconsistency with ‘I have it blocked I don’t read it’ and her subsequent monitoring of the thread shows her continued inconsistency in the truth/highlights some big red flags.

When you chose to profit from social media, when you chose to put yourself ‘out there’, you open yourself up to criticism. Having an opinion on what you put out there, when you’re profiting from the public’s viewership, is part of the transaction. Some people will like you. Some won’t. Yes, trolling and threats are very different and inexcusable. But you cannot police people having an opinion on what you post. Everyone is entitled to a private life and to disappear into some anonymity but to want that, and to continue with TikTok infamy is different.

I appreciate a concern for the welfare of her family but that starts at home, being careful what you post, the information you share and where you’re sharing it. I would be mortified if strangers knew my personal information but then again I have never post my address on TikTok, or had it my bio for months and do not lead a career where I profit off the following of others.

It’s very easy to just fade into the background and lead a private life if that’s what someone wanted so I don’t quite understand what she’s playing at. No one is liked by everyone, realising that is part of being an adult. Be yourself and do you 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's obviously lurking on here with an alert on any posts. What a complete tool.

Reactions: 4
These two won’t be off TT for long. It’s their life. Ali can’t live without the drama. I would love to know the real story around TrollydollyTye being her troll. It was claimed it was because Tye fancied Jimbob and didn’t like it that Ali was sweet on Jim. All very very strange. Jess is already all over Facebook and Instagram and has even paid to push her posts to sponsored so they are seen!
Tye was a troll?????

Ali, Ali please whilst you're reading this just take the time to answer a very serious, very important question.

Which brand of veg oil do you use on your hair?

Thank you babycakes 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh she’s posted me again, I feel so loved! I ain’t donating to your go fund me page though baby cakes 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.