Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the irony of ‘I thought she was better than airing her dirty laundry and talking bad about me on the internet’ lacking any awareness it’s what she’s been doing for years!😂
---
What account does Ali go live on? Can’t seem to find her
Her instagram. Trans_atlantic_alison

Reactions: 7
Anyone with a sane mind would know Jess is telling the truth and Ali is as toxic as they come. I’ve said this before Jess can be annoying (hence why I’ve unfollowed now) but I’ve never seen her as toxic. She supported Ali for longer than most would have done.

Ali is bitter, jealous and angry. She got what she wanted, she transitioned and yet she’s still not happy?? Jess is right no wonder she’s got no real life friends.

Reactions: 23
I don’t blame Jess though. Imagine having your ex spouting crap knowing they left better off financially the nob head

Reactions: 6
Never thought I'd say this.

Team Jess! 😂😂
On this particular issue, I agree! Ali was supported by her 100%. I mean how difficult must it have been to have your husband tell you he wanted to transition? She dealt with it in a very, dare I say it, positive way! Ali never seemed grateful for that support and, in my opinion, she’s decided that the woman she wants to be is the worst sort of bitchy, bitter, entitled type.

Reactions: 14
On this particular issue, I agree! Ali was supported by her 100%. I mean how difficult must it have been to have your husband tell you he wanted to transition? She dealt with it in a very, dare I say it, positive way! Ali never seemed grateful for that support and, in my opinion, she’s decided that the woman she wants to be is the worst sort of bitchy, bitter, entitled type.
Totally agree….also didn’t Jess train in hair removal and buy a shed load of equipment so she could help Ali ??

Reactions: 18
Can I just say as well for Ali to be screenshotting and sharing men messaging her on Instagram calling them sexual predators and slagging men off. I agree some men can be disgusting etc but for her to slag men off using privilege as if she wasn’t a man herself for 40 years. Bet she didn’t mind using male privilege etc before the transition she’s always had a pig headed ignorance to her.

Reactions: 14
She craves male attention and then makes a scene when sleazy blokes message her. She’s a perpetual attention seeker and loves being the victim.

Reactions: 10
I have just sprained my ankle running over here after seeing J's red rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ali honestly gives me the creeps. If I was left in a room alone with her I’d feel very uncomfortable

Reactions: 13
Allison said earlier apparently she’s helped 400 transition. I feel she was just giving Jess receipts for her lies at that point. Even at £10 each that’s 4k. 😂

Reactions: 3
yes she has.
So she’s flounced off yet again - like that’s never happened before! Major yawn and set your clocks for the countdown to her coming back and blaming this site and ‘trolls’ who have sad, little transphobic lives yada yada yada. Actually Ali, you’re the architect of your own misery. You give out nasty vibes and you get them back and it’s got zilch to do with people being transphobic, that’s just a handy slur you toss about because you can’t stand anyone calling you out. Never thought I’d write this, but well done Jess!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh god Ali’s sat on live accusing Jess of coercive control- saying she wasn’t allowed to make any decisions, never allowed to spend a penny in their relationship and the only decision she ever made was to transition. It’s all getting a bit out of hand!
God the way people throw the term coercive control around does my head in!!! It’s like people referring to everything as gaslighting

Maybe Virgin have a right to be concerned (if that was to be the case) as she does seem unpredictable. I think even though she’s transitioned, I don’t think she’s happy!

Thread suggestion. Everything Jess did to help has since been forgotten. Down to the core Ali is rotten.

Reactions: 13
Maybe Virgin have a right to concerned as she does seem unpredictable. I think even though she’s transitioned, I don’t think she’s happy!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.