Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it shows up at the top of the screen when she's live, with the option to join.

Infact you can see the link on the screenshot posted above.
No words is the…. Just an absolute taker in life 😡 playing on the fact she’s got these followers and portrays herself to be so endearing and ‘ like the rest of us ‘ you know just a normal person whose being herself and keeping ‘ it positive ‘ it just amazes me how people fall for the bulls##t when she is only out for what she can financially get out of people 💰💰 that’s all she’s interested in

Reactions: 2
Being a single parent and having messy hair are both personality traits now

Read the bleeping room Wallace. Everyone is struggling and you were lucky to be able to pay off £300+ in one go to clear your energy bill, others aren't so flush so stop trying to rinse them £25 for a horrible, acrylic bobble hat. £25.
I'm so fed up with these beggars on Tik Tok, that Lawrence is just as bad,he's lucky he can afford to daily shops to Waitrose and Morrisons and enjoy a choice of beef & chicken for Sunday dinner

Reactions: 6
My ex husband kicked me and my 3 kids out on the street, we had nothing but two bin bags. No money no nothing.
We had to go into an emergancy hostel. It was disgusting. But I picked myself up, borrowed £20 from a friend and got cleaning products and scrubbed the place clean!! Single mum of 3 kids, all school age! So when they went to school I trawled through the jobs adverts and applied for anything that was in school hours, I Managed to find a cleaning job in school hours and worked my backside off for pennies but it put food on the table and got us some essential items, it was the worst 2 years of my life having nothing. But I carried on I dusted myself off and managed to find a better payed job, and managed to save some money so I could rent a house out. I didn’t once beg or moan, I just got on with it.I am so thankful now I am in a much better place! That wasn’t a sob story that was showing people that I was a single mum with 3 kids and I managed with out begging on the internet from strangers!! She’s made me so mad that she thinks she’s so entitled and that strangers should pay for her live style!! Grow up and if you want something in life then get a second job! It’s not like her kids are babies they can look after themselves!! She’s an absolute melon! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My ex husband kicked me and my 3 kids out on the street, we had nothing but two bin bags. No money no nothing.
We had to go into an emergancy hostel. It was disgusting. But I picked myself up, borrowed £20 from a friend and got cleaning products and scrubbed the place clean!! Single mum of 3 kids, all school age! So when they went to school I trawled through the jobs adverts and applied for anything that was in school hours, I Managed to find a cleaning job in school hours and worked my backside off for pennies but it put food on the table and got us some essential items, it was the worst 2 years of my life having nothing. But I carried on I dusted myself off and managed to find a better payed job, and managed to save some money so I could rent a house out. I didn’t once beg or moan, I just got on with it.I am so thankful now I am in a much better place! That wasn’t a sob story that was showing people that I was a single mum with 3 kids and I managed with out begging on the internet from strangers!! She’s made me so mad that she thinks she’s so entitled and that strangers should pay for her live style!! Grow up and if you want something in life then get a second job! It’s not like her kids are babies they can look after themselves!! She’s an absolute melon! 😂
That’s very similar to my story only difference is 4 kids I had but totally understand what you’re saying 👍 and then we have this numpty coming on a public platform with her sob story of how hard it is for her now she’s a single mum…. It’s an absolute f#####g insult to us mums that have gone through tit through no fault of our own with young kids to still look after because they were our responsibility regardless of tit dads and we never had a soul to turn to, no one… this woman has infuriated me how dare she claim her life now to be so stressful and hard she hasn’t got a f#####g clue 🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Oh dear! Do people really still not see through her? Didn’t a lot of us see through the act and see she’s as hard as nails? She’s never been off tiktok lately and now all the “up cycling” of the fridge makes sense when you see what she’s trying to flog. Everything she does is thought through, the gormless act is a great way of drawing her gullible followers in. No wonder she wants her detractors to scroll on!!

She's also been able to jump from one job to another without the worry of childcare. She's a bleeping joke. It's the whole "I'm so relateable' vibe that hacks me off. She copies trends, doesn't do anything original, her niche is acting like an absolute twit. She's clearly got no mates either. There's also a touch of jealousy there as well with the son's girlfriend. Always got a face on her or some snippy comment when he's gone out to see her.

Reactions: 7
She's so annoying, so many people are struggling and she has that attitude that think she's entitled to everything

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad people are seeing her for what she is...finally!!
I think us on here know exactly what she’s about well the pair of them, they took advantage of their circumstances a year or so ago and played it to the hilt scrounging everything they possibly could. They don’t care about people if their vulnerable or not as long as the pair of them are getting the followers and donations whether that be through GFM or gifts these 2 people are only out for themselves! In reality they don’t give a tit about other people only what they can get and the truth is there are so many naive and gullible people on TikTok that are falling for their story and see them as these down to earth amazing people. Their not they use and abuse people because they are both self-centred, self/righteous pair of idiots who are only out for themselves and to manipulate people

I would love to see how often or how much they give of themselves if there was no GFM, gifts, followers, plug your business, subscriptions settings in place see how long their on it then 🤔😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She keeps banging on about her gas and Electricity bill, which was/is £350 a month. Some people only get that money to live off for a whole month! She should Thank herself lucky that she could pull out 3 hundred quid so you could pay it off,,,, or should I say your followers did 😂 If you are struggling then cut back on your luxury items.. maybe she could unplug the Wi-Fi for a bit so we don’t have to see her poor me act and her gurning 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yessss totally agree cut the internet 👍🤣🤣🤣 after all she’s not going to be missed really is she let’s be honest the vids are quite desperate now tut tut think she’s passed sell by date 🙈🙄😂😂

Why is she on a live referring to her son’s girlfriend as Jess #2 because there’s only one Jess to him and she’s number 1. What a strange woman?! She’s his mum. There’s no competition there 🙄

Reactions: 4
Jezzusss poor Ronnie going to be in the middle 🙈 she won’t give him a minute if he’s serious about his girlfriend, she seems to do dote on him the other son hardly gets mentioned Ronnie seems to be the favourite son!

On live.. was only a prison officer for 3 weeks 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 then realised she wanted to do probation even though she’s not PO sounds like she’s doing the paperwork!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She on a live yet again. The amount of videos she’s producing is insane - quantity with absolutely zero quality. Also, how many times can she call herself a single Pringle and seriously, are her sons not mortified by her seriously cringe-inducing content?

Reactions: 4
Jezzusss poor Ronnie going to be in the middle 🙈 she won’t give him a minute if he’s serious about his girlfriend, she seems to do dote on him the other son hardly gets mentioned Ronnie seems to be the favourite son!

On live.. was only a prison officer for 3 weeks 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 then realised she wanted to do probation even though she’s not PO sounds like she’s doing the paperwork!
I reckon support worker in a bail hostel as she's working some nights.

Reactions: 2
Spouting all her knowledge now to someone who asked a question about their partner transitioning 😩😩 ffs there’s websites and help lines to contact for help, not every two people are the same and have the same situation just because them two put their lives all over SM.. what, that makes them the experts now? Jeeezus

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.