Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melj71

Chatty Member
Hi Ali. We are not delusional, your ex wife's followers are. The original statement came from one of her lives not from here. So fuck off and take your ratty snitch with you. What a lovely "friend' they must be, sending screenshots of people's opinions of you. Do they also trawl the Internet for positive comments about you? No, didn't think so. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14

DellaC

VIP Member
Did you really Olive oil say that we must have a car crash of a life and have crap relationships?
I think maybe you should pull your head out your arse and look Closer at your own life! You’re just a sad woman that craves attention. Good or bad, you love it. begging from strangers of the internet… So sad really.. and my god the only car crash going on is Jess videos! She’s nearly 50 and acting like a kid dancing and acting the fool. If that was my mum I would be embarrassed. Run along now olive oil.
Jesus if our life is a car crash I'd hate to think what hers is. I mean I thought my family were a bit doolally until I saw these muppets parading their life infront of the camera and fleecing people with less than them for money.

My marriage isn't perfect but it's mostly fabulous (sometimes 🤣) and when I walked down the aisle and said my vows I meant them, I didn't lie about who I was, I didn't say my vows knowing that I didn't mean them.

SO DONT YOU DARE LOOK DOWN YOUR NOSE AT ME.

You live your bizarre life through social media, you block or delete anyone who dares question you so here we are....you can't stop our opinions here you greasy haired, baboon faced wazzock 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
The only thing Ali is achieving with this erratic behaviour, is making herself look like a card-carrying numpty. You’re a few years off 50, you’ve got a lot on your plate right now and the internet should be the least of your worries Ali. Step away.

If you and your soon-to-be ex missus hadn’t “hired” your life out for public consumption and taken the rewards you got in return, no one would feel entitled to criticise on a safe forum such as this. No one has wished you ill or threatened you, you silly lady, real trolls would, and they’re contemptible. If we choose to use our free will to dislike some aspects of how you behave and wish to discuss it, I’m afraid that’s the price you pay for opening up what YOU wanted us to see of your life. If we’re “sad” for commenting on it, what does that make you? You and down to earth Jess were the ones performing like trained seals to get likes and fake compliments and cash from strangers. You and your missus always say “ if you don’t like us, scroll on” - then maybe you should take your own medicine. If you don’t like criticism, don’t look! Game on my dear!!

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
🤔 has she been hacked or is this the spiral from Jess' video
I saw the post this morning but never noticed the bio. She has been on a downward spiral for ages, she needs help. I don’t think she expected Jess to react the way she did but there is only so much provoking someone will take before they say enough & let rip the way Jess did.

Itsmeisthatyou

Oh she must have been on here
There's a second video thanking the loyal followers who've been there since the beginning and have seen her blossom (her words not mine) she likened herself to a butterfly.
Also, I really wish this grown woman would stop saying fank you. Why can't she pronounce words properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bec3007

VIP Member
Ali honestly gives me the creeps. If I was left in a room alone with her I’d feel very uncomfortable

welshlass87

VIP Member
Thread suggestion. Everything Jess did to help has since been forgotten. Down to the core Ali is rotten.

Itsmeisthatyou

Anyone catching Ali on tiktok live the past couple days?
Last night she talked about her sex life, today its whinging about work.
I really didn't need to hear how she likes the slow gentle sensual sex.

• Sick
  • Wow

welshlass87

VIP Member
Wow. Suicide baiting she’s absolutely vile! I would not feel comfortable on a plane with her she’s fucking unhinged. As someone who’s lost someone to suicide I’m livid

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Forgive me the naivety of this post, so she likes men, so when Ali was male, did she like men? As she was married to Jess? I'm confused
Exactly this! I don’t understand how she suddenly became attracted to men just because she transitioned. My theory, for what it’s worth, is that Ali has become obsessed with her feminine image. She seems to be totally wrapped up in the idea of being “pretty” and “girly” and I think that having male attention serves to boost her desire to be accepted as a woman.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Flipping’ heck Jess isn’t so positive when someone calls her out for selling her soul to the tiktok shop! Her rant was quite intense, a million miles away from what she claimed was her original intention for being on the app back in the day! Those of us who remember her videos before she turned into a serial flogger, may recall that she always had pound signs in her eyes - remember the bobble hats? I don’t want to pour cold water on anyone’s efforts to make an honest buck, but her dedication to flogging crap is mind-boggling. I know she reckons that tiktok is evolving into a sort of QVC lite, but is that a good thing? I think the crowd who joined tiktok for some light relief in lockdown have evolved into chancers and grifters and they should be careful - the bubble will burst and the viewers will move on, then ‘positive’ Jess will have something to rant about when the cash cow dries up!

welshlass87

VIP Member
I um and ar with my opinions on Ali. Which I know you’ll see in previous threads. I don’t deny she is a woman especially given the surgery but she hasn’t had a brain transplant and some of her pig ignorant misogynistic views and opinions still shine through.
I completely support her transition and I’m happy that she has come out and is finally her authentic self but it doesn’t sit right with me when she slates men and goes on about male privilege etc when I bet she used to take being a male previously to her advantage.

Jess again I go up and down with and I do think she had a lucky escape and you could see how miserable she was and I’m glad she’s happy but do feel truly awful she had 10 years with someone for it to all be a lie.

Alison will never be able to hide the fact she’s a sour face and truly miserable despite everything

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
Baffles me that they had to do a fundraiser for her top surgery but she's since been able to have bottom surgery and the voice surgery and now she's wanting her face done too.
I have no idea why anyone donated to them. Ali refused to take any job that wasn’t Virgin, she could have quite easily continued with the signalling job and paid for her own surgery. They weren’t exactly tiktoks most hard up couple needing a life saving op were they.

Reactions: 12

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Part 2 of the Jess & Ali thread.

Quick recap!

Ali does the hokey koakey with tiktok. Was a pilot. Currently fighting to get her job back while bashing her employers. Claims she doesn’t read this thread but we all know she does….Hi Ali 👋🏻

Jess is miss positive, or so she likes you to think. Currently in the process of getting a promotion in her work which has seen her come off Tiktok. Sells over priced hats. Does some shit dances.

They love to share their life but when it goes wrong, the”trolls” get the blame 🤡

I have accidentally put a P on the end of the title ffs 🙈😆

• Haha

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
It’s a shame for Ali, all that money spent and all those invasive procedures she’s had to endure on her transition journey too look like she does. I’m sorry but it’s blatantly obvious she used to be a man. Unfortunately she’s a very unattractive women.