Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’ll always be team Jess I think. I’ve never liked Ali, I think her attitude is horrific. Her life hasn’t changed much, I suppose you could say the transition is a big change but it’s what she wanted. She’s back to being a pilot and raking it in. Jess has had to start over again. I can understand why she’d be bitter.

Jess is annoying but I can tolerate it. I just cannot tolerate Ali at all. Think she’s very smug and it just winds me up 🤣

Reactions: 12

RatTat123

I take my hat off to Ali it must’ve been so hard to lose your wife or partner and raise your child alone. But when Ali and Jess were married Jess said Maddie called her mum & she’d taken her on as her own. I find it bizarre how after being in her life for 10 years she’s suddenly no longer mum & doesn’t see her?

If I remember rightly, Alis daughter was originally going to stay with Jess after the split with Ali travelling with work so much, but then Ali moved down south with her daughter instead. It eventually ended with Ali ending all contact with Jess as far as I know. Jess has mentioned a few times she misses Alis daughter.

• Sad

welshlass87

VIP Member
I take my hat off to Ali it must’ve been so hard to lose your wife or partner and raise your child alone. But when Ali and Jess were married Jess said Maddie called her mum & she’d taken her on as her own. I find it bizarre how after being in her life for 10 years she’s suddenly no longer mum & doesn’t see her?

I honestly can’t stand Ali, she is arrogant, rude and needs a jolly good hair wash with shampoo that doesn’t make her hair lank and greasy . She is always flicking her head and putting her hair behind her ears , which falls away instantly. As for the go fund page to get the operation, what a joke …. People are having to make a choice of heat or eat and she wants money for a transition operation …… get a job,any job and pay for it yourself

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
It's quite manipulative then isn't it? To me she looks like a man still, so some men would date a woman who has been a man then??
It’s a tough one isn’t it? It makes you wonder what the motive is behind the guys who are dating her. I seem to remember back in the mists of time, Ali denying that she was or ever would be interested in men. This was when she was still married to Jess. It seems strange that she suddenly changed her whole sexual preference when she transitioned and it makes me think that she was always attracted to men and that this is an ego boost to prove that she’s this attractive woman. Some people said that her hormone therapy might have had something to do with it, but I don’t think that’s an actual thing. I only feel comfortable speculating on what is a really personal thing because Ali (and indeed Jess) have shared every single iota of their bloody lives and it is a really interesting aspect of the whole Ali saga. Also, despite all of the money she’s throwing at feminising her appearance, she is still very masculine looking. I get the feeling she will never be happy with how she looks and her obsession with it comes across as deeply unattractive and self-centred.

Katie1985

So, can anyone help?
What was Ali’s old name?
Has anyone got a pic of her before she started transitioning?
What happened with Tyler?
Not really fair to being up Ali's past like that ! And no I'm not ali, or jess but I just don't think its relevant!

Tinatina

She didn’t get the job at DHL. The rejection email came through on her live. Really not sure why she makes all this public. Apparently there’s stuff happening at Virgin that she’s not happy about but can’t talk about it. She really doesn’t talk much about her job any more. Maybe she’s been told not to?
She needs to be very careful because most airlines wont have her due to her social media present the likes of BA won’t even let them post anything about the company. I work for an airline and I tell you now shes get a shock if she went anywhere else I can’t believe she’s saying she doesn’t feel safe & wanting to leave VA It’s really unprofessional so maybe that’s why she didn’t get DHL.

Itsmeisthatyou

What Ali meant to say was this.....
"I came out as trans in 2019 to the company and spent the next couple years slagging them off on tiktok calling them transphobic because they wouldn't rehire me"

Anyone whose unaware of the back ground, Ali lost her job 2019ish sometimes she'd tell you it was because of lockdown sometimes she'd tell you it was due to medical reason (hormone issues before coming out as trans) she preceded to tell all of tiktok that they were a terrible company who didn't rehire her because she's trans, she eventually took another job which she said she'd stick with no matter what, and during her training for it her old company offered her the job back so she went running.

Attachments

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Wouldn’t trust Ali with a remote control car never mind a plane. The quicker she drops being a pilot the better

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Ali has been on reading tattle going by her latest insta post 🤭
I know! I love the montage of photos! Gosh, it’s so tiring being a sad muppet and a buffoon - I’ll have to get a life. Hmmmm, what life should I get? Maybe one where I share my intimate life online, live for the compliments of strangers and scour forums to see if anything negative is being written about me…

What people like Ali don’t understand is we’re ALLOWED to have opinions on people who make their lives public online and we’re ALLOWED to share those opinions! Just because people have negative opinions, doesn’t make them sad or in need of a “life”! Ali has a life as a pilot and then enjoys posting her life online, we have interesting lives and careers and then enjoy commenting on the ridiculous things we see online - what’s the difference?!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Ali comes across as pretty selfish & will put her own feelings & needs before her daughters.

Melj71

Chatty Member
You know what....fuck off Ali. Get off our thread. We don't and didn't come onto your SM platforms trolling you and giving out death threats. We sit over here on Tattle calling you out on your bullshit, but keep it on Tattle.
We see you. We are not sad and pathetic, in fact one could argue you are, actively going out of your way to see what's being said about you then posting it on your Instagram in order to increase engagement and gain validation from your followers. Get a grip woman and stay in your own lane.

• Heart

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Jess is nice enough but the moronic faces she pulls in every single Tiktok she posts really irk me. Also she likes Nannabea, and I don’t understand how anyone can like Nannabea.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
It’s a petty thing to nitpick about, however Ali’s comment when you join her live is, “hope your all well” I’m guessing you don’t need to have passed your English GCSE to become a pilot.
I wouldn’t be so petty if she weren’t such a condescending twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Just briefly caught Ali on one of her lives, and she referred to her boyfriend as (and I directly quote), “100% prime beef male”. This was in reply to a question about whether her boyfriend was trans too. She was very affronted and went on to say, rightly, that trans people don’t just date other trans people. However, as Ali is such a trans warrior, why is it ok for her to objectify her male partner in such a way and to reinforce his maleness in such a naff way? I know people have said that sexuality sometimes changes as a result of the HRT that trans women have to take in order to fully transition, but I still find it very odd that a previously heterosexual male so quickly became a heterosexual woman. The speed at which Ali has entered into a relationship with a man following extensive invasive surgery and a recent divorce from a woman, is baffling. It makes me wonder how long she (and maybe even when she was “he”), knew she was attracted to men.

I was never a fan of Jess, but to be honest, I’m glad to see her making a success of her life and, in so far as you can tell from tiktok videos, she seems much more happy now.

Why does she have to keep saying over and over again how she is on her own now, we get the message Jess you are a single Pringle with a mortgage to pay, you are not the only one in the world who that applies to 🙄

its strange. And she had the location as Hong Kong when she originally posted it last night. It was mentioned on here she was apparently going to there for work so i think she done that after seeing that on here but she doesn’t read here 🥴🤣
She’s been changing her location on every post she does which is clearly for attention. Quite ashamed to admit that I liked Ali in the beginning but now she’s just become a frustrated, angry little prick