Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Ali has posted on tiktok today.
Not sure about Jess but no doubt it'll be more "new life" "new job" "my journey" crap.

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen Ali’s post on Instagram? Sitting waiting in the car for her daughter on the school run…… nothing wrong with that or the write up she’s done until you scroll down to the hashtags ….. #mumstaxi does her daughter now class Ali as mum instead of dad?

Anyone seen Ali’s post on Instagram? Sitting waiting in the car for her daughter on the school run…… nothing wrong with that or the write up she’s done until you scroll down to the hashtags ….. #mumstaxi does her daughter now class Ali as mum instead of dad?
A while ago Ali had spoken about how the daughter still called her dad and was trying to come up with something more suitable to call her.
Maybe she does say mum now, it would be difficult for the daughter to call Ali dad in public wouldn't it, maybe calling Ali mum now makes things easier for her.

Reactions: 3
A while ago Ali had spoken about how the daughter still called her dad and was trying to come up with something more suitable to call her.
Maybe she does say mum now, it would be difficult for the daughter to call Ali dad in public wouldn't it, maybe calling Ali mum now makes things easier for her.
I’m sure whatever they decided upon would be to benefit her daughter and make it easier to live their lives together. Just got a shock seeing it 🤣
Most of the people/ families I know of in the transgender community call the trans parent by their Christian name or a more loving nickname but everyone is individual 😊

Yep she's counting down the days and doing her usual sticking 2 fingers up
I often wonder who she's sticking two fingers up at....
Her 'fans', her hair removal clients, people who send gifts and money, people who compliment her, her bobble hat customers, those who supported her through some tough times.
And she gives them all the finger on a daily basis and thinks that's acceptable. 🤔

Anyone seen the YouTube video? Talking about taking on a large mortgage and such, saying she wasn't interested in doing #ads but now with being single she wants to make a bit of money from it.

She's in a very privileged position, so why take a large mortgage when you've already made money from the house sale.

I used to like watching her videos, but ever since the separation she's been eyeing that tiktok money ever since, really bugs me when she makes videos about gas bills and tit being too high. Have a look around there's people who won't be able to give you anything because they can't afford to heat their homes or feed themselves.

I really wish they would see what's happening around them, but as per usual on tiktok it's all about 💰

If she’s so bloody tired and over-worked, why does she still make time to spew out her hilarious content? Honestly Jess, even the idiots who comment all the insincere lurve to you would soon get over not being able to split their sides laughing at your vids - they wouldn’t actually miss you,because all of the adoration only exists in the fakeness of the Internet and there’s plenty more for them to watch, you’re not really special to their lives!! Maybe the temptation of a side hustle as an ‘influencer’ keeps Positive Jess reaching for her phone to make the videos even when she’s supposedly exhausted. Just a thought...

Reactions: 2
Oh wow. Alis video.....
The hypocrisy of it. Going on about how Virgin is a company she's proud to work for where she can be herself, despite spending most of last year slating them because they refused to rehire her and hinting about it being because she was trans.
Also, mentioned the break from flying due to covid....not true she was stopped flying because of her medical situation several months before the first lockdown.

Reactions: 16
Oh wow. Alis video.....
The hypocrisy of it. Going on about how Virgin is a company she's proud to work for where she can be herself, despite spending most of last year slating them because they refused to rehire her and hinting about it being because she was trans.
Also, mentioned the break from flying due to covid....not true she was stopped flying because of her medical situation several months before the first lockdown.

Exactly what I thought! Can't say I'm surprised by it though..

Runs to cancel holiday booked with virgin incase she’s flying the plane, anyone that temperamental should not be in charge of a plane !!

Exactly what I thought! Can't say I'm surprised by it though..
In the early days I felt sorry for Ali, lost her job because of the medical stuff she had going on and virign refuseing to re-employ her because she was trans and they were a nasty horrible company who she was glad to see the back of when she got her new job at the start of this year.
That is till they oferred her a job back and she took it, the money and status of being a pilot were clearly more tempting than a job training other people to fly.
She sold her soul and lost any morals she might have had.

Reactions: 5
In the early days I felt sorry for Ali, lost her job because of the medical stuff she had going on and virign refuseing to re-employ her because she was trans and they were a nasty horrible company who she was glad to see the back of when she got her new job at the start of this year.
That is till they oferred her a job back and she took it, the money and status of being a pilot were clearly more tempting than a job training other people to fly.
She sold her soul and lost any morals she might have had.
Dont think she ever had any

Oh wow. Alis video.....
You summed it up perfectly. Can’t believe her hypocrisy.

She is an absolute sell out. I couldn’t believe it when she said those words after slagging them off!!!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s on live now saying how lovely things are. I have a screen recording of her and Jess with Ali saying virgin are transphobic that why they have not offered her job back, Jess saying shush Ali you don’t know who’s watching

Eating her crème egg and salad. Talking about her virgin promotional video. She knows it’s already inspired other people.

Yeah she’s on live now saying how lovely things are. I have a screen recording of her and Jess with Ali saying virgin are transphobic that why they have not offered her job back, Jess saying shush Ali you don’t know who’s watching

Eating her crème egg and salad. Talking about her virgin promotional video. She knows it’s already inspired other people.

Someone called Johnwilson is tracking our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) BEWARE

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.