Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I only went on for a nosey after I found this feed and my god she’s obsessed with tattle ! Sat refreshing the comments whilst on live.
Very sad woman 🤣
Very sad indeed seen as she doesn’t come on here and read what’s being said but yet constantly quotes and mentions tattle every opportunity she gets! strange behaviour 🤔🤔

She absolutely bleeping loves it, most attention she's ever had.
I’ve come to the same conclusion myself 😂😂

Reactions: 1
The whole act is cringy as duck tbh from both of them. Maybe have a day off and get your life’s in order, instead of bitching about us! As you say we are just trolls, so why feel the need to keep coming for a look. What a pair of absolute tools. Middle Aged women acting like children as they can’t take any negative comments 😂

Reactions: 8
See, I like Jess, I think once they live separately and have their own lives we will see the best side to Jess. I think Ali is a witch for example she was dying Jess hair the other day, and she covered Jess in hair dye round her face, even when Jess said not too, and Ali just stood their laughing at her acting all dumb and innocent. She thrives off making Jess look tit. Jess has spoke about things before on live and Ali has made snide comments.
I'm looking forward to them living apart. Ali has nothing about her, Jess can finally be herself without being belittled or controlled

Reactions: 16
I think they are as bad as each other, Alison is just totally void of a personality but Jess has played and still is playing a good game.

Reactions: 7
I think they are as bad as each other, Alison is just totally void of a personality but Jess has played and still is playing a good game.
I agree one million percent. Part of Jess’ game is to portray herself as this goofy, loveable fool and her followers have made her the good cop to Ali’s bad cop. Underneath the gormless grins I don’t think Jess takes any tit despite Ali’s strops. They play the social media game immaculately and know how to manipulate their followers with the drama. When Jess is “allowed to be herself” there’ll just be more juvenile videos mixed up with a few “sad face to camera” ones, just so we remember how real and vulnerable everyone can be, the same old same old basically. They both feed off attention so, despite their hatred of “trolls” and their continued cries of “if you don’t like us don’t watch us” and their claims that those of us who like to discuss them in a safe forum have sad, miserable and empty lives, they’ll continue to put everything online. I personally think that shows who really has the sad, miserable and empty lives, so keep on posting ladies because I love a good hate watch - when I have a few seconds spare in my busy, interesting and full life!!! People can watch and comment for many different reasons. Me, I’m fascinated by the psychology, and there’s plenty on offer with these two!!

Reactions: 5
I agree one million percent. Part of Jess’ game is to portray herself as this goofy, loveable fool and her followers have made her the good cop to Ali’s bad cop. Underneath the gormless grins I don’t think Jess takes any tit despite Ali’s strops. They play the social media game immaculately and know how to manipulate their followers with the drama. When Jess is “allowed to be herself” there’ll just be more juvenile videos mixed up with a few “sad face to camera” ones, just so we remember how real and vulnerable everyone can be, the same old same old basically. They both feed off attention so, despite their hatred of “trolls” and their continued cries of “if you don’t like us don’t watch us” and their claims that those of us who like to discuss them in a safe forum have sad, miserable and empty lives, they’ll continue to put everything online. I personally think that shows who really has the sad, miserable and empty lives, so keep on posting ladies because I love a good hate watch - when I have a few seconds spare in my busy, interesting and full life!!! People can watch and comment for many different reasons. Me, I’m fascinated by the psychology, and there’s plenty on offer with these two!!
Absolutely spot on 👌👏👏👏👏😂

Reactions: 3
See, I like Jess, I think once they live separately and have their own lives we will see the best side to Jess. I think Ali is a witch for example she was dying Jess hair the other day, and she covered Jess in hair dye round her face, even when Jess said not too, and Ali just stood their laughing at her acting all dumb and innocent. She thrives off making Jess look tit. Jess has spoke about things before on live and Ali has made snide comments.
I'm looking forward to them living apart. Ali has nothing about her, Jess can finally be herself without being belittled or controlled
I agree with what you’re saying, I don’t mind Jess either, but I do think she also controls Alison in a way and I think we will also see a different side to Ali when they live separate lives, hopefully they will both blossom on their new paths x

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t stand Ali, she is arrogant, rude and needs a jolly good hair wash with shampoo that doesn’t make her hair lank and greasy . She is always flicking her head and putting her hair behind her ears , which falls away instantly. As for the go fund page to get the operation, what a joke …. People are having to make a choice of heat or eat and she wants money for a transition operation …… get a job,any job and pay for it yourself

Reactions: 12
Having never had a mortgage, incredibly lucky to own my house outright, how has Wallace managed to get a mortgage with her revolving door of jobs? I thought you had to have been in a job for a minimum period. And her deposit? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess some Covid grants were applied for re: the catering van and the hair removal clinic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Having never had a mortgage, incredibly lucky to own my house outright, how has Wallace managed to get a mortgage with her revolving door of jobs? I thought you had to have been in a job for a minimum period. And her deposit? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess some Covid grants were applied for re: the catering van and the hair removal clinic.
WALLACE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funny thing is I knew who you meant straight away 🤣😂🤣😂

I remember Ali saying she was happy that Jess son failed his driving test,because he didn't deserve to be on the road

Let’s all beg people to follow me, and I will Chuck in one of my crappy bobble hats 🙄😂

She’s totally begging people to follow her YouTube channel and every time I flicked on TikTok yesterday she was sharing every detail of her life on live and putting out the usual unfunny videos. I still can’t believe someone who worked in the prison service and who will be working for the probation service thinks this is the way to go, but maybe she has her eye on the influencer life - god knows why! Who’d be influenced?

Reactions: 4
I cringed so hard at the car joke she told 😂 this is a nearly 50 year old woman. I would be so embarrassed if that was my mum 😂

She’s totally begging people to follow her YouTube channel and every time I flicked on TikTok yesterday she was sharing every detail of her life on live and putting out the usual unfunny videos. I still can’t believe someone who worked in the prison service and who will be working for the probation service thinks this is the way to go, but maybe she has her eye on the influencer life - god knows why! Who’d be influenced?
I remember a few months back and her son was drunk and took over her live,she was really miffed about it because found him more entertaining than her.

The money is on insta these days anyway rather than youtube. Who gives a shiny tit about her cleaning (not upcycling) her fridge and freezer.

The money is on insta these days anyway rather than youtube. Who gives a shiny tit about her cleaning (not upcycling) her fridge and freezer.
I think she’s tried to ramp up her followers on Instagram too with her begging and offers of free acrylic bobble hats -probably not had much success. She’s an equal opportunities social media ‘ho - any platform is worth a beg as long as she gets the attention she craves.

Is this mad fucker going to show us everything she prepares and eats?

Jesus, I'm on the edge of my seat here GUYS! 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.