Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is another trans woman called Gabbi Tuft who has had a lot of surgery. Still looks like a man dressed as a woman to me. Don't think there is a thread for her
Gabbi Tuft was a WWE wrestler and built like a brick tit house.
Still looks more feminine than Ali (then again have more money than Ali)
Screenshot_20230608-194609_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230608-194525_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 3
Yet another rant about tiktok shop criticism. Labelling anyone who doesn't like her selling videos as 'imbeciles' and stating that 60% of her videos are now shopping videos because she is 'brilliant' at it and 'one of the UK's best.'

What an unpleasant woman she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yet another rant about tiktok shop criticism. Labelling anyone who doesn't like her selling videos as 'imbeciles' and stating that 60% of her videos are now shopping videos because she is 'brilliant' at it and 'one of the UK's best.'

What an unpleasant woman she is.
Hold on a minute Jess, you don’t know what people want from you? Is that correct? So now you’re saying you think people only want you to dance around or be miserable rather than being “one of the UK’s top tiktok shop creators” - have we got that right? Well see Jess, you’ve only managed to gain the amount of followers gullible enough to buy the tat you flog because for some unfathomable reason they liked stupid videos of you dancing around or being bloody miserable. Remember, those were in the days when you were all about spreading love and positivity while flogging your acrylic bobble hats and begging for surgery money for Ali. Yes, life moves on and yes, people are allowed to grow and prosper, but don’t do down the very people that have made you one of the most successful floggers of mass produced tat on an app, that would be ungrateful wouldn’t it?

Reactions: 5
Oh she must have been on here
There's a second video thanking the loyal followers who've been there since the beginning and have seen her blossom (her words not mine) she likened herself to a butterfly.
Also, I really wish this grown woman would stop saying fank you. Why can't she pronounce words properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why on earth can’t either of them pronounce the ‘th’ words?! So annoying! Fank you and fink and fort….arghhhh!!! Is it a genuine speech impediment?

Why on earth can’t either of them pronounce the ‘th’ words?! So annoying! Fank you and fink and fort….arghhhh!!! Is it a genuine speech impediment?
It would be a huge coincidence if they both did. Reckon it's more likely to be a local accent combined with laziness. Probably hasn't got time to enunciate properly what with her 14 hour shifts, being a single mum to 2 'boys' whilst also being one of the UKs top tat sellers on tiktok. Or should that be top twit seller?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wallace is on a live now. She's saying her trip to Jamaica was ruined by 9/11......she is thick as mince, unbearable. I don't know how her besties find her relatable. She's always pleading poverty but has given her son money for a deposit and is on holiday every 5 weeks or so. She also needs to stop stroking herself constantly.

• Haha
Lol yeah “I’m so proud of him” what, for bank rolling him to be able to do it 😂 Guessing houses are much cheaper in Scunthorpe than here in the south west

Oh she must have been on here
There's a second video thanking the loyal followers who've been there since the beginning and have seen her blossom (her words not mine) she likened herself to a butterfly.
Also, I really wish this grown woman would stop saying fank you. Why can't she pronounce words properly.
Oh thank goodness someone else said it between that and what are instead of which it's annoyed me more than it should,I used to like Jess,but all this Tiktok shop selling has changed her .Doesn't she work any more ?

Reactions: 2
Oh thank goodness someone else said it between that and what are instead of which it's annoyed me more than it should,I used to like Jess,but all this Tiktok shop selling has changed her .Doesn't she work any more ?
She's not mentioned her 14hr days recently. Too busy chatting tit about the tat she's flogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else catch on the live, that according to a few comments Ali has said she wants the money back that she thinks Jess owes her since Jess only got 'famous' because of her amazing and courageous story?! 😂 im no fan of either but what about the money Jess raised for the operation and the money spent looking after the dogs that Ali hasn't seen or looked after since they split?
---
I think she does still work at the probation role, she mentioned it the other day

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else catch on the live, that according to a few comments Ali has said she wants the money back that she thinks Jess owes her since Jess only got 'famous' because of her amazing and courageous story?! 😂 im no fan of either but what about the money Jess raised for the operation and the money spent looking after the dogs that Ali hasn't seen or looked after since they split?
---

I think she does still work at the probation role, she mentioned it the other day
Ali is totally taking the pee if that’s what she said! Does she not remember how she didn’t work during lockdown because all other jobs were below her and Jess was keeping the house running? Or how Jess has taken on the dogs she doesn’t bother with? Don’t get me wrong I’m not a Jess lover but Ali has some nerve asking that.

Reactions: 15
Christ, Ali is deluded.
Jess worked when Ali was too high and mighty to take a job, seemed to me Jess kept that family going. Remember when she started sleeping in a single bed in a wee bedroom while Ali kept the master, Jess out working all day and home to a tit bed when Ali faffed about all day doing nothing but still getting a cracking night sleep.
I used to like Jess, then my opinion on her changed a bit and now every post is tik tok tat and I unfollowed recently. Ali was almost universally disliked by people so Jess definitely didn't get 'famous' off the back of Ali.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.