Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulling out of the house sale for those reasons is disgusting behaviour. The buyers will have spent money on surveys and sols fees all for potentially nothing. Another example of rotten, entitled behaviour. Eurgh. She's vile.

Reactions: 8
Miss never going on tik tok again Ali is live on... TIK TOK in a star print crop top. Knew she wouldn't be gone long

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Pulling out of the house sale for those reasons is disgusting behaviour. The buyers will have spent money on surveys and sols fees all for potentially nothing. Another example of rotten, entitled behaviour. Eurgh. She's vile.
can you imagine the tantrum if it was the other way around tho? She’s vile

Reactions: 2
Wish I could say I was surprised, disgusting sense of entitlement.

poor homebuyers and poor employer

She's full of shite.

Yesterday when Jess was on live someone asked what she was doing tonight. Olive piped up in the background saying oh we're going on a double date.
At the end of the live jess said to Olive...'oooh what you on that for, turn it off'. I think she was on tattle seeing if we had commented on the double date.

She's obviously trying to feed us tit and see if we bite. She is very very short of attention and, you know what? I think she loves us 😍😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For some reason olive believes that Virgin is the only company she can work for. If they have treated her as bad as she says why on Earth would she want to go back?!

Reactions: 5
Should she be saying that before she's started the new job?! I'd be keeping that to myself personally, surely the new place can refuse her the job if she's saying she wants to work elsewhere first, doesn't seem very committed.
She definitely should not be saying that. Not only is she not committed, she’s unprofessional. Can’t see Virgin having her back because she’s slagged them off publicly several times and threatened to make a claim against them. I don’t think she comes across as stable enough either. The last thing an airline needs is an angry pilot with a chip on their shoulder.

I wonder how jess feels about alis plans to pull out of the sale of the house if she got a job back with virgin, surely that would put jess back and potentially make her buy fall through? How selfish of so after all she’s done for her

Pulling out of a house sale for those reasons is a dick move. I hope the buyers see it and withdraw first!

So, can anyone help?
What was Ali’s old name?
Has anyone got a pic of her before she started transitioning?
What happened with Tyler?

• Angry
So, can anyone help?
What was Ali’s old name?
If you look up her new name it comes up with images etc - I’m not sure we’re allowed to type the previous name.

Reactions: 1
So, can anyone help?
What was Ali’s old name?
Her old name and any pictures are irrelevant really.
Would be totally unfair for anyone to give out those details.
They have been said/shown on social media by Jess and maybe even Ali herself, so if you are that interested you can go look for them yourself.

Reactions: 14
So, can anyone help?
What was Ali’s old name?
Not really fair to being up Ali's past like that ! And no I'm not ali, or jess but I just don't think its relevant!

Reactions: 12
Cringing at Jess's latest tiktok. tit content, obviously has a filter although constantly denies it, in fact TT puts one on automatically and the cringe inducing flicking the Vs is back. What is she adding to this kids platform?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cringing at Jess's latest tiktok. tit content, obviously has a filter although constantly denies it, in fact TT puts one on automatically and the cringe inducing flicking the Vs is back. What is she adding to this kids platform?
She has defo smoothed the skin on her TTs, you don’t get to her age with perfect skin like that 😂

She said earlier that Ali is moving down south in the next couple of weeks so they are sorting out who is keeping what from the kitchen!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.