Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many things is she selling and no I don’t follow her she just keeps appearing on my fyp. Have had to hit the block button when I saw her in some sort of a torture device that claimed to warm your back????
It’s all shite she’s selling and when she pulls that Rik Mayal stupid gurning face it sets my skin on edge 🤢 bye bye not so positive Jess for good 👋👋

Reactions: 6
She is absolutely terrible at selling them too. All she does is say what she's holding out loud. 'So..you get lots of...paperwork and stuff.' Yes, we can see that.

She's never able to answer queries either. Someone asked in the comments of her case file ad if you got the answers when you bought it, and all she could say was 'oh I don't know, I'll have to see.'

You don't know? You're flogging it!

Reactions: 2
How come Ali and her bf split ? Must admit I feel bad because she genuinely seemed smitten by him.

Reactions: 3
How come Ali and her bf split ? Must admit I feel bad because she genuinely seemed smitten by him.
I think she's more infatuated with him because he's the first man who showed her any attention as a woman so theres probably more feelings on her side than is

It's a bit like ugly girls who never get attention on nights out copping off with the first 8 pints deep toothless wonder who throws them a wink and thinks he's their prince charming and they'll be together forever.

...this is IF the bf exists, of course

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What Ali meant to say was this.....
"I came out as trans in 2019 to the company and spent the next couple years slagging them off on tiktok calling them transphobic because they wouldn't rehire me"

Anyone whose unaware of the back ground, Ali lost her job 2019ish sometimes she'd tell you it was because of lockdown sometimes she'd tell you it was due to medical reason (hormone issues before coming out as trans) she preceded to tell all of tiktok that they were a terrible company who didn't rehire her because she's trans, she eventually took another job which she said she'd stick with no matter what, and during her training for it her old company offered her the job back so she went running.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What Ali meant to say was this.....
"I came out as trans in 2019 to the company and spent the next couple years slagging them off on tiktok calling them transphobic because they wouldn't rehire me"

Anyone whose unaware of the back ground, Ali lost her job 2019ish sometimes she'd tell you it was because of lockdown sometimes she'd tell you it was due to medical reason (hormone issues before coming out as trans) she preceded to tell all of tiktok that they were a terrible company who didn't rehire her because she's trans, she eventually took another job which she said she'd stick with no matter what, and during her training for it her old company offered her the job back so she went running.
I just get Little Britain vibes,the walk is really masculine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is full of self entitled tit.
Not the most eloquent of comments but I can't sodding stand her and her sense of self importantance.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like her TikTok account has been taken down. Her last post on it was saying that someone had reported her (during her live I think) and that she had made a back up account. Next thing her main account has gone?

Reactions: 5
Looks like her TikTok account has been taken down. Her last post on it was saying that someone had reported her (during her live I think) and that she had made a back up account. Next thing her main account has gone?
Jess or Ali?

I'm confused why Jess' followers love her saying she'd lose no sleep over 'strangers' unfollowing her.

That essentially means she places no value on the people who support and watch her which includes the ones who brown nose her.

Reactions: 8
I'm confused why Jess' followers love her saying she'd lose no sleep over 'strangers' unfollowing her.

That essentially means she places no value on the people who support and watch her which includes the ones who brown nose her.
mom sure she’d be a bit miffedif She lostall her followers, because then she wouldn’t have anyone to flog her Tiktok shop tat to.

Reactions: 2

Because her followers are her besties and she loves her besties and her besties love her. They are loyal, inspired by this gurning twit and thick as mince. Just like their leader. but the strangers are trolls and are evil and need to be gone forever, banished to the queendom of tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it goes deeper than that with Alison. I’ve been on some of her lives, she’s been extremely aggressive, racist, flying off the handle. I genuinely think her bosses have seen this. It’s no way for a professional and a pilot to act, it’s shows an aggressive personality which she shouldn’t have in that role! That’s what I think anyway, I’d be gutted if I knew she was flying a plane I was on, just not trustworthy in the slightest.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.