Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
…and she’ll pretend it was just a project, they never intended to have it for long anyway, the idea was only to have a few trips in it and sell it on…..

She’s obviously read here and stopped using ‘little holibobs’ we see you Jane 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I am howling laughing at this 😂😂 a transit to convert into a campervan for two fatsos, one of whom is constantly shitting themselves?! And there is no room for a toyliiit. Hahahahaha 😂 it will be binned off in a year or so just like Charwee’s dream sports car lol. It will all be done on the cheap as well no doubt. We have an old renault trafic (similar size I believe?) that my boyfriend uses for various things (wood for the log burner etc) and it struggled with a double mattress when we were moving my in-laws. So god knows how they are going to fit in the back of that shiter 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I'll be walking past the dairylea dunkers in the supermarket almost hurling after seeing her shovel one in on camera 🤮 my daughter likes them but only uses about half the dip and says there's too much for the amount of dunkers you get, then there's greedy chops almost performing cunnilingus on the pot moaning there isn't enough dip 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

monga

VIP Member
She's a right cunt ...Maybe the beanbag is secrectly making a mobile home for himself and will drive off into the sunset and leave the bitch on her Jack Todd .

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I would be incandescent with rage if the fat cow was sat there laughing, making wax mewts, going on about ordering all her food shopping and bragging about a van they're just bought, while I'm sat there £100 out of pocket!!! How does she have so much brass neck, when she hasn't even got a neck! I'd hunt her down 🤣
I’m not even the customer and I’m enraged for them! I was very tempted to contact them and tell them they have rights and can cancel the order and demand a refund if nothings arrived!

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She dropped her dinner down her front but didn’t bother to change into a clean top before she appeared on camera to promote her beauty brand. What is in that massive head of hers? I’m telling you, it’s a balloon with a face painted on…

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
It’s a pound shop flannel 😂
And if it was luxcherrrry it would not be £1.99
F9A81D90-6A2E-454C-8426-87913EF1E133.jpeg
1A87B7C5-1443-4A57-A56F-882F14F152E3.jpeg

She said how cute
D71AE5B7-A4D6-4588-B14A-0A127627996D.jpeg

She said she comes on late because that’s when she makes her money 😂 if she comes on early only gets 10 viewers but has 80 in the evening 😂
And if she came on early would mean 12 hour days 😂🥴😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
That should be a sight to behold Jane has to do a granny shuffle on her knees to grip the unit to hoist herself off the floor 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I'd be reporting her and getting a charge back with my bank. She's unbelievable!

It's her duty as the sender to refund missing goods. As it's been said, very rarely Royal Mail find anything that goes missing they just haven't got the man power. All missing items basically end up somewhere in Ireland so I was told, and they destroy them. Royal Mail will say it's up to the customer to purchase adequate tracking services or insurance. Basically you're screwed unless you use special delivery which costs a fortune