Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t upload the birthday cake crap yet because she’s not done the legal side on the government portal ? 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s winding down for hoilday even tho she has a week till they go 😂

Oh and she’s thinking of leaving to speak French 😳
Piss easy for her, croissant, baguette, quiche Lorraine, boeuf bourgninon, coa au vin, gateau, eclair… I could go on but that’s pretty much all she needs to know, job done !

It’s body butter …yes the public will be lathering themselves in that 🤢
Jesus that would do some serious damage I reckon, just looks , well wrong 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Piss easy for her, croissant, baguette, quiche Lorraine, boeuf bourgninon, cog au vin, gateau, eclair… I could go on but that’s pretty much all she needs to know, job done !
You forgot the Trifle Tower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll be asking daft boy where Hotel chocolat is and can they go for ‘two weeks or maybe even a fortnight’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s with that TikTok shop thing ? Someone was asking her if she sold burners and she said because she does TikTok shop she can’t answer them sort of questions but the mods can ?

Still got 92 for sale 😂😳🥴
13951B91-3D66-4AE6-8281-E9FFFC788367.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with that TikTok shop thing ? Someone was asking her if she sold burners and she said because she does TikTok shop she can’t answer them sort of questions but the mods can ?

Still got 92 for sale 😂😳🥴View attachment 1520945
I think under terms of tiktok shop, if you are utilising it to sell then you can’t mention any other website or something? I mean you can but you aren’t supposed to or they can stop you selling on tiktok shop or ban you, something like that. I assume if she switches it off like for the games night then she can mention the website

Don’t think I’d be doing that if you can’t answer a simple question like that to a potential customer very odd way to run things

She won’t be on until the evening it’s too quiet during the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s made herself a to do list for tomorrow highlighted it to the CEO 😂View attachment 1517732

Even drew herself a couple of hearts on each side 😂View attachment 1517737
Did she remember to put

-give yourself a long hard look at the state of oneself
-apologise to neighbours for being a Huuuuge (literally) selfish arse
-throw out stock that has gone off
--call Tesco about return (remember to ask about full time hours)
-realise that Charlie can now legally divorce me without having to give a reason

Looks like smurf spunk
choking on my icecream howling at this

• Haha
Gammons should invest in one of these she hasn’t to move off the spot 😂

• Haha
She said he had bought sone stuff s as nd before you know it he had spent £200. That’s only the tip of the iceberg chins, it could cost you thousands
It will if they do it properly …
They won’t!!

Here she is living in her own tiny little world. Making a few little mewts here and there. Doing death dips that cost her money instead of making her money. Dreaming of bigger and better things whilst doing absolutely duck all to achieve them 🤦🏼‍♀️ You only have to go to brookiesheavenscents latest video to see that hard work pays off. They have done a tour of their new bigger unit they have recently moved to. The size of it and how they have everything set up, it’s awesome. Take note Jane, you have to work hard for the things you want 💁🏼‍♀️

its amazing their new set up isn’t it jo-nos 😍
Is brookiesheavenscents on you tube, insta, or Tiktok?

Hair/nails/brows are a commitment. She has neither the money nor the interest in herself really to maintain these things.
Being a “medical person” I would far rather see her looking after the ‘inside’ of her body!

Last edited:
She has one of those in bright pink!
Was shared on a haul of crap she ordered online
Can you imagine if she managed to get it on she'd never get it off, she'd be like a woodlouse on her back, legs in the air stuck until the bean got home to haul her back up and lube her out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will if they do it properly …
They won’t!!

Is brookiesheavenscents on you tube, insta, or Tiktok?

Being a “medical person” I would far rather see her looking after the ‘inside’ of her body!
They mainly do tik Tok 3 or 4 nights a week and they’re on Instagram

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept 🤣

Lets get Muchlovejane to 10k

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.