Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dropped her dinner down her front but didn’t bother to change into a clean top before she appeared on camera to promote her beauty brand. What is in that massive head of hers? I’m telling you, it’s a balloon with a face painted on…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if I was at home I would change my top , imagine going on ticktok trying to sell stuff telling people you are covered in the dinner you just ate 🤢she’s rank 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Probably why her sales are limited to her usual posse of minions, anyone else tuning in would find it repulsive to purchase products from a woman with her hygiene standards 🤢

Probably why her sales are limited to her usual posse of minions, anyone else tuning in would find it repulsive to purchase products from a woman with her hygiene standards 🤢
If her hygiene standards are questionable then so will her adherence to ingredient compliance. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her and, well you can imagine that wouldn't be very far.

Reactions: 12
If her hygiene standards are questionable then so will her adherence to ingredient compliance. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her and, well you can imagine that wouldn't be very far.
She’s basically illiterate ( by her own admission) can’t count to ten without calling Charwee to corroborate it, so I don’t understand how she can understand ingredients.

Reactions: 12
Well it’s Eastbourne air show today so let’s see if she really is the amazing supportive loving wife she makes out and they actually attend or if she sends Charlie on his own if he’s allowed out

She is claiming the camper van they are travelling in is a transit with a kitchen and shower I can’t see it personally does she think all white vans are transits?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
7F8B1492-243D-44B1-B820-F83B2E039ED4.jpeg

648D637E-2BE1-4A3F-8301-470EDF5B8F82.jpeg

She’s doing lucky dips on the sample’s , I thought she had sold out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.