Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Honestly get proper troll vibes from that Chrissey something isn’t right imagine if she had her parcel all along and is pulling a fast one

• Haha
Reactions: 12

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Oh, I’d love her to come back to YouTube! 😂😂 the 2 minute exercise videos, it took her longer to get her workout gear on than the actual exercises took, the baking 😂 the Jaffa cake cake! Daft boys birthday cake…the constantly being stirred spag bol, (everything has mushrooms and peppers in) and best of all 🎺🎺 THE SHOPPING HAULS!!! 10 ton of food for two people and 40 top-up shops a week!! The Christmas ones being my particular favourite! Come back to YouTube Jane, we miss you!
Your making me cry 😭
So much good viewing and just gone like that what a waste I am also a huge fan of the Christmas ones she’s the only person I know that did the whole of vlogmas from her damp flat with a car chat vlog thrown in 😂 no matter what we say about Jane she’s always one to make you feel better about yourself and your own “little life” 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Like no matter what happens you know it can’t be all bad when you see how she lives

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Jane you fat patronising cunt !! If you want to know what ”getting there” looks like and for you I can tell it’s all about money, not health, love & happiness let’s meet up and you can check out my bank balance and I’ll rock up in our fucking motorhome, quite happy to do pet ! Success in life isn’t all about how much money you make and the material things, you need to learn in life porky pig that while that side of things is lovely they will never take the place of being healthy, in love not only with your partner but yourself and in turn that will bring you happiness in life. Yes the money that we made on the sale of the business has enabled me to see and do fabulous things but I would swap that in a heartbeat to know that I had several years left on this planet not just months which is where I am today. I just hope I see the end of projectberty but doubt if I will as even if I had all the time in the world, you fat fucks will never finish it !
Health is wealth always x

• Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Imagine being 29 and the highlight of the day is taking a cream cake to bed and a pork pie with a cup of tea 🥴 she’s so delusional making out she has not eaten for days 🙄 and making shit soap and wax at 11 at night for absolutely no money whatsoever 😵💫 gotta love chins she’s a hoot for all the wrong reasons 😂

3CD00BB9-C989-4189-9014-9C721A82DF5A.png

Look how happy she is 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Hair/nails/brows are a commitment. She has neither the money nor the interest in herself really to maintain these things.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She only said the other day she hates it when the sun is out because she feels pressure to be going out but she just wants to sit on sofa 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
Probably why her sales are limited to her usual posse of minions, anyone else tuning in would find it repulsive to purchase products from a woman with her hygiene standards 🤢
If her hygiene standards are questionable then so will her adherence to ingredient compliance. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her and, well you can imagine that wouldn't be very far.

monga

VIP Member
Hope that’s Gorrilla glue he’s using it’ll need to be pretty tough snd hard wearing 😅

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Ripping everything out 😂 it’s an empty van! Are they seriously going to try to convert this transit van? A window, insulation (well it’s cold at dogging point I suppose) soundproofing…by the time that’s done they’ll have about 6 inches to turn around in! Oh Jane!! You are the gift that keeps on giving!! This is brilliant!! 😂

Is this the van they’re going to be coming in Scot-land in?

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She likes to think these idiots are her friends and they fawn all over her which is exactly what she likes. She cannot bear being disagreed with or challenged in any way. She loves all the smutty talk, the ‘you two crack me up’ ‘crying laughing here’ rubbish. All she has is daft boy, her family and the mentally challenged on tiktok. If she wasn’t so awful, I’d feel sorry for her.

Irrespective of whether Royal Mail are going to investigate or not, chrissey should get a refund or a new order sent out asap. Just because she is too tight/hasn’t got the funds to probably refund it, isn’t chrissey or royal mails problem. Really poor customer service

Oh god she is talking about food again 🙄

• Heart